Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At the request from another thread (yeah I got pulled into Maryland thread somehow :LOL:), I've decided to include Chapman Ford on our 1st post.

Keep in mind, I do NOT endorse that deal for my own reasons. At the same time, our group or anyone who comes to this thread should be able to see all of the deals that we know of. And whether or not that deal holds true, I don't know (because one of the threads already locked), but at least I also am not keeping it from the masses.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes, Per the letter I received, 21/22 year.
Yes the deal and your pricing letter should indicate 21 or 22 model year eligibility.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still sitting on my reservation, got an email form Stamford ford this morning "lets get your order placed, we need $900". Are we still eligible to switch dealers or has that date past? Last I heard the cutoff was Jan 31. Sticking around as I'm in the same boat as others with pushing to MY22.
The Brewster list was officially closed - sorry.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm waiting for MY22 for a few reasons. Mainly buyers remorse on FE (new shiny color/trim for 22) I don't need the bronco right away and would wait for the color matched hardtop anyway. Wife really likes the defenders now, so there are bunch of things going on where I'd like to keep the reservation in case.

Stamford's deal isn't a deal at all, it's MSRP. It was originally invoice if you had x-plan but they threw that out the window, so I'm not married to them at all.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No.... I would have liked them to reach out to me first. Don’t know if I want a 21 or 22 MY.... due to all the news about more options available for the 22 MY. I just feel like there should
All the time in the word to change it. Even if items become available in 2-3 even 6 months. If our Bronco is not in the production stage it is still possible to change things. I know for my wife's BMW they found a car that was in production but were able to add certain items to it to make it to our spec. I would suspect that is also possible but more trouble given the demand for the Broncos...but changing up until production is for sure allowed.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At the request from another thread (yeah I got pulled into Maryland thread somehow :LOL:), I've decided to include Chapman Ford on our 1st post.

Keep in mind, I do NOT endorse that deal for my own reasons. At the same time, our group or anyone who comes to this thread should be able to see all of the deals that we know of. And whether or not that deal holds true, I don't know (because one of the threads already locked), but at least I also am not keeping it from the masses.
I think there was another invoice deal in Buffalo that the Western NY crew was touting - Dave Smith Ford maybe?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think there was another invoice deal in Buffalo that the Western NY crew was touting - Dave Smith Ford maybe?
Yep I have seen mention of something else. I gotta run out, but when I get back I'll try to scope the (2) others I've seen and add them to our post.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another question..... so if we are deciding to hold on for the 22 MY do we get the same invoice deal? @cverde or anyone else who knows the answer please let us know
Other questions for Brewster:

Can they request that Ford NOT drill the front license plate mount holes for those of us hoping to locate the front plate elsewhere?

How do we make sure there is no window etching or dealer badging added to the vehicle before we arrive to pick it up?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

boooooooo

where's the thumbs down button?

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Other questions for Brewster:

Can they request that Ford NOT drill the front license plate mount holes for those of us hoping to locate the front plate elsewhere?

How do we make sure there is no window etching or dealer badging added to the vehicle before we arrive to pick it up?
You would put that in the contract/paperwork that you sign when you order the truck.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any reason why I should wait for MY22 if we’re just waiting on new colors and special editions? I think I’m good with my build, but don’t want to pull the trigger if I’m better off waiting a few more months. I’m assuming mechanically it’s the same vehicle and will be too soon to know what recalls/issues it may have.
honestly, you'll always be playing that game. The following model year is always going to have 'something better' than the previous year.

MY22 Green, Yay!
MY23 the green everyone actually wanted, Yay!
MY24 [insert newest color]

I don't know much about cars, but I think for the most part, the Bronco will be pretty much the same year after year... until the 7th generation is announced... then B6G becomes B7G and everyone is already turning in the Bronco's they were going to hold onto for forever. lol

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model