Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Add these to the Hammertown Photo's
📷: Jerry Foley fb friend on mine! Also said the Ford Rep said Tuesday they are allowed to drive. Sooo waiting to hear how they goes! This one's got some sweet AM wheels too!
@Administrator

Ford Bronco 4-Door Badlands AREA 51 with soft top down at King of Hammers FB_IMG_1612125259350

Ford Bronco 4-Door Badlands AREA 51 with soft top down at King of Hammers FB_IMG_1612125264078

Ford Bronco 4-Door Badlands AREA 51 with soft top down at King of Hammers FB_IMG_1612127214069
Sponsored

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can now say I don't like the soft top on the 4Dr. When it gets lowered in the back it makes the trunk area unusable and it make it look like a 4dr 1980s VW Cabrio. Hardtop all the way and if you want to go open air just remove and store.

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can now say I don't like the soft top on the 4Dr. When it gets lowered in the back it makes the trunk area unusable and it make it look like a 4dr 1980s VW Cabrio. Hardtop all the way and if you want to go open air just remove and store.
Heyyyyyyy easy on the little VW Cabbys! 😂😂

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add these to the Hammertown Photo's
📷: Jerry Foley fb friend on mine! Also said the Ford Rep said Tuesday they are allowed to drive. Sooo waiting to hear how they goes! This one's got some sweet AM wheels too!
@Administrator

FB_IMG_1612125259350.jpg

FB_IMG_1612125264078.jpg
This is a great time to remind people that off-roading forum etiquette is to always ALWAYS get a close-up shot of the tire sizing...

People are forever trying to achieve just the right look, and knowing exactly what tire/wheels/suspension in a given picture is vitally important.

I want to assume these are 35s judging by the way they look to fill out the wheel wells... but I’m not 100% sure. They’re sticking out past the standard flares, but I don’t know what the offset of those wheels are...

::EDIT::

Confirmed 35s on a standard BL suspension.

No idea on wheel offset, but those are the standard fender flares

Last edited:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a great time to remind people that off-roading forum etiquette is to always ALWAYS get a close-up shot of the tire sizing...

I want to assume these are 35s judging by the way they look to fill out the wheel wells... but I’m not 100% sure.
First thing asked my friend they are 35s

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else notice that these are two different Broncos?

Look at the rims in the first pic compared to the other pics.
I'm def starting to realize Hammertown has way more than 8 broncos as previously advertised! Or they are doing daily wheel swaps!

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thing asked my friend they are 35s
if this is indeed the same exact bronco from yesterday, that means the standard badlands suspension is on this rig. We know it is VERY close to the Sasquatch package but the previous 35” AM tires we saw on the badlands showed very little wheel well room. This looks MUCH better. I’m 100% onboard with going 33 AT to start and swapping out for 35s once the tread is gone.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

if this is indeed the same exact bronco from yesterday, that means the standard badlands suspension is on this rig. We know it is VERY close to the Sasquatch package but the previous 35” AM tires we saw on the badlands showed very little wheel well room. This looks MUCH better. I’m 100% onboard with going 33 AT to start and swapping out for 35s once the tread is gone.
That Overland bronco had ton of extra weight on it too! Sure that squished the suspension down as well!

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That second set of wheels was RTR. I guarantee you that have a more aggressive offset. I would suspect a zero to +15 offset combined with the smaller non squat challenge fender flares to give it that look.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4 Door Broncos look like a limousine that is just a little too short. Definitely feel, even when squatched, they are just not properly proportioned?!.