First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This video is a tad more vlogish so hope that’s cool. I took the legendary stock Outerbanks to King of the Hammers. Towed my 3000 trailer 3700 miles, rock crawled, ripped up dunes, drag raced a Tacoma on a dry lake bed, and took it up to Bronco Knoll (the GPS coordinates on the roll cage. KOH is a long rad event so I’ll have lots of content from this trip. Footage of the 4600 series Broncos racing and winning 1st,2nd, and 3rd places. Footage of me BEATING on the OBX! And more🤘🏻 Just wanted to thank everyone here on the platform the support has been overwhelming and greatly appreciated!

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Much props for doing all that you are with your mall crawler. That was a very interesting parking lot. :D. Also, I'm undecided if I like those sun glassses or not, but you pull them off well. They would look ridiculous on my fat head. Keep up the great work!!!!

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This video is a tad more vlogish so hope that’s cool. I took the legendary stock Outerbanks to King of the Hammers. Towed my 3000 trailer 3700 miles, rock crawled, ripped up dunes, drag raced a Tacoma on a dry lake bed, and took it up to Bronco Knoll (the GPS coordinates on the roll cage. KOH is a long rad event so I’ll have lots of content from this trip. Footage of the 4600 series Broncos racing and winning 1st,2nd, and 3rd places. Footage of me BEATING on the OBX! And more🤘🏻 Just wanted to thank everyone here on the platform the support has been overwhelming and greatly appreciated!

Cool footage, brother!!! Didnt get a chance to chat with you but i did see your set up and I was quite jealous not having a camper and sleeping in tents lol. What camera are you using, I was looking into upgrading my capabilities. Talk to you later.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the Video, Music and all. I have a question on the 8.5 MPG, what was your Payload and Trailer weight on the trip?

Last edited:

Sponsored

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Meant to ask this for your Q&A - does this include stock underbody protection? If no, what kind of skids are added to this one?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

8.5 MPG, how did you acheive that poor of a result, 80mph?

Are you using stock tires to acheive that poor of mpg?

What's legendary about an OBX? :ROFLMAO:

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice to see the OBX cocktails and canpes Bronco kick it. All Broncos Rock!

Video was great. Note that if you are not dollarizing your feed you can toss in some Motorhead or Leatherface without worry.

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meant to ask this for your Q&A - does this include stock underbody protection? If no, what kind of skids are added to this one?
ThE OBX has no underbody skid plates actually.

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
8.5 MPG, how did you acheive that poor of a result, 80mph?

Are you using stock tires to acheive that poor of mpg?

What's legendary about an OBX? :ROFLMAO:
Pulling a 3000 trailer that a foot wider each side and 3ft taller running 70-80 with a 4 banger .. legendary 😌

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice to see the OBX cocktails and canpes Bronco kick it. All Broncos Rock!

Video was great. Note that if you are not dollarizing your feed you can toss in some Motorhead or Leatherface without worry.
Yea unfortunately it’s copyright 😏

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the Video, Music and all. I have a question on the 8.5 MPG, what was your Payload and Trailer weight on the trip?
Trailer dry weighs 3018 lbs and a tongue weight of 350lbs I was loaded full ya k of greasy water etc running 70-80mph

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea unfortunately it’s copyright 😏
Yep, I should have checked before posting. It's well known that I'm an idiot, so no worries. Still impressed with your OBX drive. Really shows what the Bronco is all about.

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, I should have checked before posting. It's well known that I'm an idiot, so no worries. Still impressed with your OBX drive. Really shows what the Bronco is all about.
Lol no worries man! Honestly I’d love to not use only copyright music it would tell a so much better story with better music
Sponsored