Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am

The fact that it made it all the way through the line before they realized they had the wrong caps on make is even worse.
I think he might have been saying they don't have any shiny ones yet. :unsure:

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man. I’m going to need some more shots of this in different lights and not so close. I’m not sure about this. My build is a A51 WT and I was thinking I’d opt for this black top since it was originally designed for this but I really question it now.

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lighter paint colors hide them better than black. That's a major reason I am going with Oxford White.
OK, so easily half (probably more) of available Bronco colors would not be termed "light", so I think my comment stands.

Your OW choice is a good one, but that begs the question: would you get a White Mod Top as an accessory if it comes out next year?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Too shiny for me. I own a black car and between dust and Pollen it's hard keeping it looking that good

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If your worried about scratching up the top then your probably scratching up the sides of your body as well. I'm going carbonized gray so the black top will look great for me. I was told that my number put me i. Y22 so went with the black top
I'll just have to stay away from the trees in the Home Depot parking lot.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, so easily half (probably more) of available Bronco colors would not be termed "light", so I think my comment stands.

Your OW choice is a good one, but that begs the question: would you get a White Mod Top as an accessory if it comes out next year?
Initially I would have said yes, but I have moved past it. I worry about chipping the paint taking it on and off all the time. I might have gone soft top only, but I am getting a two door.

The textured black Jeep tops are painted and chip like crazy! And to make it worse, they are bright white under the black. I would like to avoid that, so MIC works for me. Now if it were MIC white and they could guarantee no yellowing, I would be in.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MIC all the way.

I’m taking off the front panels as often as I open my sunroof. And this is coming from a guy that won’t buy a car without a panoramic roof let alone a standard sunroof. So yeah, MIC top all the way. I’ll be screwing around with the tops 200 times a year. Almost wish we had the hardtop concept with the triple sunroof and retracting rear glass

Last edited: