Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not gonna lie...saw “Vegas” in refresh and thought.....let’s party!

Good luck on your negations in sin city!!
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What are you guys ordering where you are thinking it will be MY22? What dealership?
I ordered a 2 door base with the 2.7 and sasquatch. I think I'm just outside the allocation range with my 7/16 reservation.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are you guys ordering where you are thinking it will be MY22? What dealership?
I went with a 2 Door Base, AMB, Non Squatch, 2.7L, for around 34K ... would like this year, (7/30) though looks to be sometime next year.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved mine through Friendly Ford on 7/14. Been speaking with Alberto since ordering opened up on the 19th. Sent him my build, he compiled it, I signed it and sent it back. Order was placed on 2/4, as my profile went from a reservation number to official order. He assured me that I'll have one this summer.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved mine through Friendly Ford on 7/14. Been speaking with Alberto since ordering opened up on the 19th. Sent him my build, he compiled it, I signed it and sent it back. Order was placed on 2/4, as my profile went from a reservation number to official order. He assured me that I'll have one this summer.
Black Diamond by this summer; most excellent!

😎👍 congrats

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved mine the morning of 7/15 because the system crashed before I could reserve it.
Baring some delay on my Badlands I should be receiving it this year. When I was talking to my sales person he said don’t plan on your badlands until Fall.

Toogrady

First Edition
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am waiting to place my order until Ford gets my Ford Country (Henderson) order placed back into reservation status. I had a horrible experience with Ford Country, will keep my FE reservation but will be taking it to a different dealership. I am using my small town Ford dealership that is right out side of the Badlands national park, so will make it a great trip while saving some cash. My home town dealership will be under MSRP, and will be willing to do the same for others. Let me know if any Vegas (or Henderson in my case) peeps want to make a trip out of it.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am waiting to place my order until Ford gets my Ford Country (Henderson) order placed back into reservation status. I had a horrible experience with Ford Country, will keep my FE reservation but will be taking it to a different dealership. I am using my small town Ford dealership that is right out side of the Badlands national park, so will make it a great trip while saving some cash. My home town dealership will be under MSRP, and will be willing to do the same for others. Let me know if any Vegas (or Henderson in my case) peeps want to make a trip out of it.
I moved my reservation from Peoria Ford, AZ to Team ford because I was having issues with them. Team Ford and salesman Rich have been easy to work with I am happy I changed dealers. I was able to to my BL 600 off I forgot why but I’ll take it.

7 years ago I purchased a GT500 from Ford Country and after 2 days of owning it and getting nothing but the run around with finance I returned it. The salesman was pissed!!

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mark my salesman at Team was out and I had to deal with Rich. Super nice guy and knows what he is talking about. He let me test drive a F150 with the 2.7 and a Ranger with the 2.3. Helpful! How did you get money off?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mark my salesman at Team was out and I had to deal with Rich. Super nice guy and knows what he is talking about. He let me test drive a F150 with the 2.7 and a Ranger with the 2.3. Helpful! How did you get money off?
No clue! Rich walked out from the back office after placing my order and said you got 600 off. I was like cool and didn’t really put much thought into it.

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How long is the drive to this dealership? I've been holding out because I really want the Warthog, if they don't price it at 100k 🙄 So I'm still waiting to place an order. I wouldn't mind a road trip, just don't want it to be a 2,000 mile road trip

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long is the drive to this dealership? I've been holding out because I really want the Warthog, if they don't price it at 100k 🙄 So I'm still waiting to place an order. I wouldn't mind a road trip, just don't want it to be a 2,000 mile road trip
Badlands NP is 1150 miles from my house 😂!

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh. I'm between Centennial Hills and Summerlin, so there's that extra 50 miles 😂

Edit: I thought you said 1950 miles, lol. Still a long drive 😒
Call Rich...
Ugh. I'm between Centennial Hills and Summerlin, so there's that extra 50 miles 😂

Edit: I thought you said 1950 miles, lol. Still a long drive 😒
call Rich.
Ford Bronco Vegas! 66DE2037-1AFD-4029-B3F2-867D381F5709
Sponsored