First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I had my Bronco this weekend for my Reno road trip!

NVBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey fellow Vegas peeps!

I am super late to this thread and website but am happy I found it! I placed a reservation for the Badlands with Gaudin Ford back on 07/14/20. I haven't heard a single peep from them but kept getting e-mails from Ford that they would contact me "soon". Then two days ago I get an e-mail from Ford to contact my dealer by this Friday for the possible May deadline?!?!? I'm so confused as to WHY Gaudin hasn't reached out once. (I am new to this reservation/ordering fiasco.) When I looked at my reservation thru Ford it has my Order date as 02/25/2021. But I haven't ordered anything. Can someone maybe help shed some light on this? Also - for those who decided to *unfortunately* stick with Gaudin like myself, has anyone actually contacted you?!?!?! I have been with Gaudin for YEARS when it comes to buying and servicing my vehicles but maybe it's time to switch. I will definitely be calling them first thing in the AM to talk to give them an ear full about all this.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey fellow Vegas peeps!

I am super late to this thread and website but am happy I found it! I placed a reservation for the Badlands with Gaudin Ford back on 07/14/20. I haven't heard a single peep from them but kept getting e-mails from Ford that they would contact me "soon". Then two days ago I get an e-mail from Ford to contact my dealer by this Friday for the possible May deadline?!?!? I'm so confused as to WHY Gaudin hasn't reached out once. (I am new to this reservation/ordering fiasco.) When I looked at my reservation thru Ford it has my Order date as 02/25/2021. But I haven't ordered anything. Can someone maybe help shed some light on this? Also - for those who decided to *unfortunately* stick with Gaudin like myself, has anyone actually contacted you?!?!?! I have been with Gaudin for YEARS when it comes to buying and servicing my vehicles but maybe it's time to switch. I will definitely be calling them first thing in the AM to talk to give them an ear full about all this.
If someone can chime in ...

I think some would say quickly switch to Team Ford today.

Though, you looked at your reservation online and it showed as an order, there have been threads here that people have had this happen ... I think the dealer put people's reservations through for some reason I forgot ... or some other reason.

Switching dealers now that your RESV. is an order; not sure if you can unless you call up Ford Customer Service and get your order reverted back to a reservation ... I'm not too sure on this as I have not kept up on the threads on this issue.

If someone can chime in and offer some advice as I am not sure if I got the solutions correct.

... I think you have til this Friday the 19th here's a quick link I searched

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/đź—“-reservations-can-still-be-converted-for-2021-model-year-after-march-19th.12880/

... ... ... :cool:(y) oh, and let me be the first to say welcome to the site; a great place.

TVegas

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey fellow Vegas peeps!

Hi Alex,

I am at Gaudin and they did the same to me except I had been contacting them since January when the reservation to order conversion opened up. They said they were waiting until my reservation got closer before they would contact to configure. I waited for their call which never happened then on 2/19/21 I noticed they converted my reservation to an order without telling me. I called both sales managers and they wouldn't take my calls. They then had a salesman call me back and he said they had to convert because it took a few days to get into Ford's system so they could then modify to the correct configuration that I wanted. None of this made any sense to me and I let them know that but I just wanted it resolved so didn't move the reservation and just got them to fix the configuration. I sent them my printed configuration from the Ford site so they could just copy over and they missed 3 things. I only caught it because I said can you send me a confirmation now of the build and the salesman said its just how you sent over to me so thats it. Finally he sent the internal build sheet and I was like its wrong and had to call out the missed items. It's nuts they couldn't see by just matching up the MSRP at the bottom as a double check and all they had to do was copy over the Ford site config I gave them. Finally he got right after a few tries. I asked for a price confirmation and only got they are selling with no add ons. I asked for something in writing and he would only give an email to that effect. I will be shocked if all this is just incompetence and not intentional. I assume they just want to put in these orders and then many more will end up falling out on purchase and then they will get the inventory to sell when it comes in with the wrong configuration or maybe they stick us up for a higher price and say they never contractually committed to a number. Definitely ruined the whole excitement I had to get my Bronco that I have been looking forward to since I reserved back on 7/14. Vegas will never change. Good luck hope this helps.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey fellow Vegas peeps!

You may want to read through this thread. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...on-on-hold-with-ford-customer-care-now.11466/

There a couple phone numbers buried here that may help you. Although, my understanding is that the process takes a few days and you may be out of time if you are dead set on a 2021.

Gadget

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M3, 2021 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alex, sorry to hear about your experience with Gaudin. If it's not too late to switch dealers, I highly recommend Team Ford. This will be my first Ford purchase and so far all has gone well working with the dealership. My sales rep has maintained good communications and kept me informed along the way. I just finalized my order yesterday for a MY2022 Badlands - all went as expected, no surprises.

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alex, sorry to hear about your experience with Gaudin. If it's not too late to switch dealers, I highly recommend Team Ford. This will be my first Ford purchase and so far all has gone well working with the dealership. My sales rep has maintained good communications and kept me informed along the way. I just finalized my order yesterday for a MY2022 Badlands - all went as expected, no surprises.
Can't go wrong with either Rich Spah or Mark McDaniel @ Team.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey fellow Vegas peeps!

Cut off is Friday 3/19, 12:00!! I would contact Rich Spah at Team Ford... 612-462-2700C, 702-395-5198M. Ask him what the process is to cancel your order and have it moved to Team Ford ASAP!

I spoke to Rich last night regarding that colors have been ordered.
1 Rapid Red (ME)
5 Cactus gray
4 Antimatter Blue
7 Area 51
0 Cyber Orange

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cut off is Friday 3/19, 12:00!! I would contact Rich Spah at Team Ford... 612-462-2700C, 702-395-5198M. Ask him what the process is to cancel your order and have it moved to Team Ford ASAP!

I spoke to Rich last night regarding that colors have been ordered.
1 Rapid Red (ME)
5 Cactus gray
4 Antimatter Blue
7 Area 51
0 Cyber Orange
Mine is one of the Antimatters.
Sponsored