Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for all the feedback. You guys are awesome! I called Gaudin this morning and they said that someone named "Mick", was handling all the Bronco orders and he is "working on reaching out to everyone". I left a message for him but the gal I spoke to even told me that he probably won't get back to me. So I plan to go down there in person in a bit. I'm really skeptical and angry about the fact that my reservation has turned into an "order" with no communication what-so-ever. Depending on what happens when I go down there/actually speak to him, will determine if I make the switch to Team Ford. If I can even do that with my Bronco already at an "order" status. Sad thing is that my family has been regular costumers of Gaudin for over 23 years. Everyone we knew has since left though and I haven't had a great experience the last few times I was there. After all of this and I actually get my Bronco, they will no longer be my go to.

Again - thanks for all the info. Excited for you guys to all get your Broncos!!
Sponsored

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for all the feedback. You guys are awesome! I called Gaudin this morning and they said that someone named "Mick", was handling all the Bronco orders and he is "working on reaching out to everyone". I left a message for him but the gal I spoke to even told me that he probably won't get back to me. So I plan to go down there in person in a bit. I'm really skeptical and angry about the fact that my reservation has turned into an "order" with no communication what-so-ever. Depending on what happens when I go down there/actually speak to him, will determine if I make the switch to Team Ford. If I can even do that with my Bronco already at an "order" status. Sad thing is that my family has been regular costumers of Gaudin for over 23 years. Everyone we knew has since left though and I haven't had a great experience the last few times I was there. After all of this and I actually get my Bronco, they will no longer be my go to.

Again - thanks for all the info. Excited for you guys to all get your Broncos!!
Wow....just wow. I can't believe the way they handled this for you.

I left Gaudin after about 5 weeks, as soon as I got my first sniff of bs. I don't think I will ever buy from a dealer in this town again. Possibly the scummiest in the country

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey fellow Vegas peeps!

I am super late to this thread and website but am happy I found it! I placed a reservation for the Badlands with Gaudin Ford back on 07/14/20. I haven't heard a single peep from them but kept getting e-mails from Ford that they would contact me "soon". Then two days ago I get an e-mail from Ford to contact my dealer by this Friday for the possible May deadline?!?!? I'm so confused as to WHY Gaudin hasn't reached out once. (I am new to this reservation/ordering fiasco.) When I looked at my reservation thru Ford it has my Order date as 02/25/2021. But I haven't ordered anything. Can someone maybe help shed some light on this? Also - for those who decided to *unfortunately* stick with Gaudin like myself, has anyone actually contacted you?!?!?! I have been with Gaudin for YEARS when it comes to buying and servicing my vehicles but maybe it's time to switch. I will definitely be calling them first thing in the AM to talk to give them an ear full about all this.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dfw-texas-bronco-bronco-sport-buyers-beware.13981/

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We should take a poll on who’s going to receive their Bronco first!

Knowing I ordered the Badlands, 4Dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, high package, tow, mic in rapid red I don’t think I’ll receive mine till late fall or early winter.

Last edited:

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
We should take a poll on who’s going to receive their Bronco first!

Knowing I ordered the Badlands, 4Dr, Sasquatch, high package, tow, mic in rapid red I don’t think I’ll receive mine till late fall or early winter.

Mine will probably built next year.

Base 2 Door with the 2.7L

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First day reservation. Badlands, 2Dr, 2.7L, Non-sasquatch, mid package, tow, mic, in AMB for me. Who knows.

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm expecting a very late '21, or very early '22, 2door Base Sasquatch. 7/16 reservation.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs