Sponsored

Bronco Inspired Clothing -- Every Model Represented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a good thing you didn't go through ever page -- it would have taken forever. We are planning on getting some youth stuff up in the coming week or so. I'll tag you when we do.
Great, thanks. They've got quite the collection going from another vendor (daily car shirts) that I won't mention in your thread, but they need to branch out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love that you used the Nitto Trail Grappler tire pattern.
Small black bucking Bronco on right sleeve would be my only request.
My designer is a Jeep guy. That was his choice. And the right sleeve -- would love to do it, but only certain vendors with certain shirts will do the sleeve. We will keep looking because we like the look too.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a pile of the shirts right here -- it's not a thick print layer, but supple. See if this pic helps. The color is bright but there's some glare on it

IMG_9846.JPG
Thanks. It is an actual screen print then and not an iron-on or heat-applied applique that shrinks, etc.
I'll be placing n order then!
Supporting our members and small businesses is where it's at!
If it weren't for support I'd still be wishing I could paint something for someone at some point and show what I can do.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still determining my color choice (and what grill I'll swap out on my Big Bend) but bookmarking for future use. It'd be neat if you did some key chains, too...

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just appreciate you working through it. I feel like a crazy person. Still the squach image:
Screenshot_20210323-120814_Chrome.jpg

Can anyone else check that link for me and see if they see anything different?
You're not cray, just passionate I guess. Here are the two Area 51s side by side, one Squatched and one standard -- I'm switching between 2 browser tabs. See how tire shifts size?

Attachments

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 3/4 sleeve Black Diamond 4-door Area 51 Sasquatch ?
Will add it to the list -- thank you for the suggestion! I love this forum!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're not cray, just passionate I guess. Here are the two Area 51s side by side, one Squatched and one standard -- I'm switching between 2 browser tabs. See how tire shifts size?
Thanks. Definitely see the difference there, i appreciate it. I'm just gonna get the 2 door version and say screw it. When i narrow down the options to black diamond, all the other colors i tried have four versions of the design available, while A51 just has three (with the 4 door standard being the one missing). My wife is laughing hysterically at this whole situation. Sorry I'm putting you through it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Inspired Clothing -- Every Model Represented! Screenshot_20210323-125558_Chrome

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Definitely see the difference there, i appreciate it. I'm just gonna get the 2 door version and say screw it. When i narrow down the options to black diamond, all the other colors i tried have four versions of the design available, while A51 just has three (with the 4 door standard being the one missing). My wife is laughing hysterically at this whole situation. Sorry I'm putting you through it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Inspired Clothing -- Every Model Represented! Screenshot_20210323-125558_Chrome
I just DM'ed you

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which truck you looking at? Badlands?
Badlands - Velocity Blue - 4 door. No big deal, i ordered the 2 door version (looks close enough from the front, and it had a darker grey color that i liked better anyway).

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands - Velocity Blue - 4 door. No big deal, i ordered the 2 door version (looks close enough from the front, and it had a darker grey color that i liked better anyway).
OK, I am seeing people like the darker colors. Good feedback. I will add more dark options as we go. Enjoy the shirt!

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey fellow New Englander,
How about Badlands 2 door Carb Gray patch for that free headliner Ford is giving us?
Do you mean a patch that goes on your denim jacket, 70s high school style, or a patch that goes on the headliner?

Status
Not open for further replies.