Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe 'hand grenades' after seeing some of the posts lately. Plenty close for that... 😁
I'm so bored waiting for my build date a response from Brewster to modify my order that I'm 'out there' picking arguments with random comments that slightly bug me.
I spend way too much time here...
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm so bored waiting for my build date a response from Brewster to modify my order that I'm 'out there' picking arguments with random comments that slightly bug me.
I spend way too much time here...
Have you called Brian? I know they had some staffing movement. I got switched over to Andrew on the team.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you called Brian? I know they had some staffing movement. I got switched over to Andrew on the team.
Who did you have before?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, not yet. I'm not going above their head without first increasing the frequency of my texts followed with phone calls. Maybe their busy? Maybe I expect too much?

I sent an email on Wed.
I followed that up with a text message on Friday.
Got a text response on Saturday saying the change would be done that day and I'd get an updated DORA.
I just now followed up with at text asking if my order was modified.

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crap, I had him too. Makes sense now as he was really quick to respond but I haven't heard from him after an email I sent on Friday. I'll forward it on to Brian. Thanks

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

jeez...I hope you made the UPS guy a damn sandwich for all the trips to your doorstep this week.

also...let the modding begin!
I had the security drawer shipped to the dealer and lug that heavy bastard up a flight of stairs since my elevator was out. So the amazon guy only had one small box 😅 . Last time I ordered gym equipment it was delivered by ups and after a few boxes the guy gave up and just threw the rest of my crap outside the main apartment door.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If people are looking for the parts just google the part #. There are dealerships that have the parts cheaper and with cheaper shipping. Found the tube steps for the bronco pretty cheap at $458 w/ like $18 shipping. Other places the shipping was around $80

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, not yet. I'm not going above their head without first increasing the frequency of my texts followed with phone calls. Maybe their busy? Maybe I expect too much?

I sent an email on Wed.
I followed that up with a text message on Friday.
Got a text response on Saturday saying the change would be done that day and I'd get an updated DORA.
I just now followed up with at text asking if my order was modified.
I was Ccing Brian on all interactions that had to do with modifying an order. For simple questions I went right to my designated guy
Crap, I had him too. Makes sense now as he was really quick to respond but I haven't heard from him after an email I sent on Friday. I'll forward it on to Brian. Thanks
Brian periodically checks Chris inbox. However yes, best to just go straight to him if you had Chris

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chris is working for the service department now, you probably need to be assigned to someone else.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it was I would have gotten the priority order... this poor guy is 130 on their list 😢
So what you're saying is... you have a chance? 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored