First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question for those who have received built emails. When you check your vin on the vin tracker listed in this thread do your status show built or in production? I have a blend date of 0721. Modules updated but still “in progress” on tracker. Would like to know if I should expect an updated status there!
Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just stopped at my local dealer and saw a white Outer Banks Sasquatch. Interesting to see bad cop on the window with the MIC top I will say the roof rack looks beefy and cool!
697B26FF-BDE9-4087-81CD-0F01E0F7685B.jpeg

interesting - I am guessing you are kidding and that means "bad comp" - or bad composite or bad computer ? Anyone know ?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gosh so they may not even got any 7/23s done during first shift? Debs was end of 7/22ers and she got updates a couple hrs ago
We are just going by our small thread here that have 7/23 builds, my guess they have started on the 7/23 batch..

we can’t assume they have not just by the very few rotational numbers listed in this thread..
Stay strong!

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sucks we have to find out the status of our builds through various channels rather than from the source itself...smh.

7/21/21 @ 2:19pm (CST)

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Capture25.JPG
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Capture26.JPG
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Capture27.JPG

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those who have received built emails. When you check your vin on the vin tracker listed in this thread do your status show built or in production? I have a blend date of 0721. Modules updated but still “in progress” on tracker. Would like to know if I should expect an updated status there!
Shows built and awaiting shipment
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Capture1.JPG

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are just going by our small thread here that have 7/23 builds, my guess they have started on the 7/23 batch..

we can’t assume they have not just by the very few rotational numbers listed in this thread..
Stay strong!
Thanks BroncoJay for talking me off the ledge! :)

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just being realistic... I don't think my 2503 rotation is going to be completed today... but it does seem likely they'll get started on it. Am I right @Permaxyz or anyone else in the know to think it might be an issue that our builds will likely be sitting half-finished on the factory floor for 10 days? Maybe not so much the sitting unfinished part as any issues that might result from the people starting back up after 10 days off? Or is the system too smooth for that to be an issue? Obviously no one can say for sure I just am feeling like that might be the worst part of getting a late 7/23 blend date. Also, I could use some ice cream if anyone has any... :cool:
Sponsored