Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On a total side note from Bronco related stuff, my financial advisor invited me to a "team building" event. Turns out it was being run by this company Takedown Eventures - what an ABSOLUTE awesome day...got to shoot a round of trap (yes I brought my own 12ga and yes I laid the smack down shot 40/50) Also won the "turkey shoot" for most pellets in the kill zone of the paper turkey target. Then we shot compound bows, then aerial archery which is absolutely insane, then crossbows, then tomahawk throwing. what a great way to spend the day. If you ever get the opportunity to attend one of these events - I highly recommend it - the company running it was absolutely lights out fantastic.
Sounds like an Amway lure

Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you are musician or into metal, Meshuggah is in town Feb 25. No brainer, there is no better imo.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you get rail tracking let me know. I got my built email for the same dates
Nothing yet but Tim wasn't kidding when he told me yesterday that it shipped. Woke up to this
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? C5BD28E0-3F1E-488D-9F25-83D3512403A9

Still the same initial delivery window. If yours keeps following my timeline like it has then you'll probably see this tonight also since you have the same delivery window. Super stoked right now

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will
Nothing yet but Tim wasn't kidding when he told me yesterday that it shipped. Woke up to this
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? C5BD28E0-3F1E-488D-9F25-83D3512403A9

Still the same initial delivery window. If yours keeps following my timeline like it has then you'll probably see this tonight also since you have the same delivery window. Super stoked right now
probably get that update at 340am tomorrow. That seems to be the time ford likes to update my stuff

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm about to go test drive a Bronco today. I'm probably going to be too excited to think

What do I want to look for in a test drive?
Obvious ones would be visibility, stop and go power, road noise.

What else?

It's a 2.7 btw

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm about to go test drive a Bronco today. I'm probably going to be too excited to think

What else?

It's a 2.7 btw
You should look for whatever concerns you.

I've owned 3 FSB's. I don't have any concerns like road noise, stopping power (yeah my Broncos would stop when they felt like it). Power is a good one, but I'm already bent about this turbo crap so hoping it can at least tow my trailer. Visibility? Mustang has blind spots, Jeep's b-pillar is in my way, I assume Bronco to be the same.

So yeah, if something concerns you, then keep an eye out for it. The biggest questions for you might be, is it comfortable and do you feel like you are in control of the vehicle. Because if you can't answer yes to both of those questions, then it might not be the best choice. ;)

So go have some fun.... Hammer Down!! 😁

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What else?

It's a 2.7 btw
Elbow on the console and window sill. Comfort for fingers on top of roof. How many Jeep waves you get....

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should look for whatever concerns you.

I've owned 3 FSB's. I don't have any concerns like road noise, stopping power (yeah my Broncos would stop when they felt like it). Power is a good one, but I'm already bent about this turbo crap so hoping it can at least tow my trailer. Visibility? Mustang has blind spots, Jeep's b-pillar is in my way, I assume Bronco to be the same.

So yeah, if something concerns you, then keep an eye out for it. The biggest questions for you might be, is it comfortable and do you feel like you are in control of the vehicle. Because if you can't answer yes to both of those questions, then it might not be the best choice. ;)

So go have some fun.... Hammer Down!! 😁
That's a good point because I test drove a f150 last winter to get a feel for the 2.7 engine. And as expected I didnt enjoy the feel of driving a truck. I was comfortable because it was so large. But I'd be more comfy riding as a passenger... didn't feel much in control as the driver In that big unwieldy thing. Trucks just aren't for me.

I enjoyed the feel of a wrangler tho and I come from Cars and Suvs. So in hoping the Bronco feels less truck like and more suv like

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

What else?

It's a 2.7 btw
Where are you testing driving one from?
Sponsored