Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh this was an awesome email to wake up to. Now off to badger Tim to get rail tracking from him, haha.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Capture.JPG

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

in CT with build week of 8/23 for OBX 4 dr. Really wanna add 33in KO2's and 1 in level to existing wheels (not in love w OBX wheels but can live w them and already past my budget) How are people selling/trading their factory tires, or is everybody just keeping them?

Interestingly enough my wife has a JK wrangler w 32in 17's that are in need of new tires. Would be perfect if the tires match. of course the OBX has to have 18 in wheels...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

in CT with build week of 8/23 for OBX 4 dr. Really wanna add 33in KO2's and 1 in level to existing wheels (not in love w OBX wheels but can live w them and already past my budget) How are people selling/trading their factory tires, or is everybody just keeping them?

Interestingly enough my wife has a JK wrangler w 32in 17's that are in need of new tires. Would be perfect if the tires match. of course the OBX has to have 18 in wheels...
You can either try locally through Facebook MartketPlace/Craigslist, or give the B6G marketplace a shot. Or hang on to them I guess.

From what I understand very few (if any) dealers are offering anything up. So many people seem to want new wheels and/or tires and the dealer has no way to get rid of them.

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can either try locally through Facebook MartketPlace/Craigslist, or give the B6G marketplace a shot. Or hang on to them I guess.

From what I understand very few (if any) dealers are offering anything up. So many people seem to want new wheels and/or tires and the dealer has no way to get rid of them.
Yeah, dealer not really interested in keeping the 32's as everyone looking to go bigger anyway.

Original plan was to run the 32's until first tire change and then switch, but after seeing everyone's tire upgrades here it's making me anxious, don't wanna wait (but given everyone else's anxiety and wait times, I guess I shouldnt be complaining)

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, dealer not really interested in keeping the 32's as everyone looking to go bigger anyway.

Original plan was to run the 32's until first tire change and then switch, but after seeing everyone's tire upgrades here it's making me anxious, don't wanna wait (but given everyone else's anxiety and wait times, I guess I shouldnt be complaining)
Especially the OBX tires... aren't they more street looking anyways? (if I remember correctly)

Good thing is you can fit 33's with the stock rims, and people seem to be getting 35's with a 1" leveling kit and new wheels (though I believe someone did it with the stock wheels as well).

So if you don't mind dealing with someone from like Florida or California wanting to buy your tires & wheels, then I'd say try Facebook Marketplace 1st.

Whatever you do, don't buy that Nitto garbage! The ONLY set I've ever purchased sucks on wet pavement!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last year I almost ran a Jeep off the road with the Punisher emblem on his spare tire. He was driving like a total dick!!

Hope I don't confuse you for him ;)
My experience having lived in philly and surrounding areas for almost 10 years...
People with punisher emblems and/Or blackout tinted windows usually are jerks. So the jury is still out on @Chrism81 🙃😉

Benefit of the doubt given because he's a Nurse and those are my favorite people
That decal is on my security drawer 😅.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh this was an awesome email to wake up to. Now off to badger Tim to get rail tracking from him, haha.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Capture.JPG
I haven't gotten my built email, but all my modules showed up this morning meaning it's built. Ford really sucks with emails and updates

Sponsored

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't gotten my built email, but all my modules showed up this morning meaning it's built. Ford really sucks with emails and updates
I am in the 7/13 thread where some of us have not gotten a built email yet. I have modules, sync update and all that with a 7/13 Blend date and "In Production" 7/13 but going on 10 days with no email after that. Tracker just stuck "In Production".

You're 100% right Ford sucks with communication and I hope delivery is being scheduled but who the heck know. I hope you have some more luck!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in the 7/13 thread where some of us have not gotten a built email yet. I have modules, sync update and all that with a 7/13 Blend date and "In Production" 7/13 but going on 10 days with no email after that. Tracker just stuck "In Production".

You're 100% right Ford sucks with communication and I hope delivery is being scheduled but who the heck know. I hope you have some more luck!
message your dealer. I think they can tell if it's built even if you didn't get an email. Also, are you a hard top?

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

message your dealer. I think they can tell if it's built even if you didn't get an email. Also, are you a hard top?
yes, he says its produced. All signs point to it being built but it stuck for some reason at MAP.

I do have a hard top and roof rack so whether it is QC issues with the top, scheduling issues or something else that's where I'm at right now. Just weird seeing other hard tops get built and delivered. Its whatever but I am anxious to get it lol

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

7/15 club, no email. Called Ford yesterday "looks like it's built but waiting in the yard, sorry I don't have more info"...translation - your roof looks like a 4 year old assembled it..we're debating trying to sell it to you anyway....where the hell is my rainbow sherbet

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/15 club, no email. Called Ford yesterday "looks like it's built but waiting in the yard, sorry I don't have more info"...translation - your roof looks like a 4 year old assembled it..we're debating trying to sell it to you anyway....where the hell is my rainbow sherbet
At least yours is built. I'm 7/15 club with Jack shit so far. Best I had was a preview about 5 weeks ago, but even that fell off 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
Sponsored