Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sat in a Lincoln Corsair with the blue interior and loved it. Blue interior is kind of a throw back.
Ur probably right about the Corsair interior. I’m personally not a fan though... which u know, should matter when ur dropping 65k on a car

1BE7C5AC-791C-4538-A3FB-8A1F9A31F8B6.jpeg
Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys my first post. I currently drive a Tesla model three performance and there hasn’t been a single car on the market I would get rid of it for until they unveiled the bronco. I was lucky enough to reserve the four-door first edition. I have a question I would would like an opinion on it.

First edition is more than $10k above the others. If you put the exclusivity aside, are the additional features going to add up to that amount? I’m trying to figure out if Ford jacked up the price because it’s a limited production vehicle. I’m not sure if this is known since prices for options haven’t been released yet.
I don't believe Ford jacked up the price of the FE. I think the whole is lesser than the sum of it's parts. Whether you need all those parts and whether you're going to see an ADM-free deal or have access to other price incentives is another story.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys my first post. I currently drive a Tesla model three performance and there hasn’t been a single car on the market I would get rid of it for until they unveiled the bronco. I was lucky enough to reserve the four-door first edition. I have a question I would would like an opinion on it.

First edition is more than $10k above the others. If you put the exclusivity aside, are the additional features going to add up to that amount? I’m trying to figure out if Ford jacked up the price because it’s a limited production vehicle. I’m not sure if this is known since prices for options haven’t been released yet.
Yes they did. There may be some extra stuff/options. Jeep did the same thing with the Gladiator Launch Editions. Limited runs go for higher prices.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

It's not very clear yet- but comparing the WT to and FE
swaybar disconnect, rock rails, front and rear steel bumpers, Lux package and "unique interior" for sure are different. I see that as at least a $5-7k change. The Lux package alone on a the Raptor is $10k.

Ford doesn't seem very clear if the hardtop is standard on any 4dr model...

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If the interior choices are better in the Badlands, I may downgrade to that and add the Sasquatch and Lux packages. However, I do wonder if doing that would end up with a price higher than the First edition to begin with!

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: BE_

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As much as I want the FE, especially because I usually buy my vehicles fully loaded. I'll be seriously considering a Wildtrak if Navy Pier is the only interior choice. I spend half of my work day in my vehicle, so having a color I enjoy is important to me. Especially if I'm dropping over $60k.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My Guess on FE interior options

Blue / Black
Grey/white
Brown /black

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Jus added a poll for interior - let me know If I missed any color variants

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Rapid Red is awesome; the interior not so much.

w7Hapvk.png

[/QUOTE]
I think any of the "proposed" FE interiors will look ridiculous with this red. I am OK with the ALL brown or all Black, but I think the combo together is atrocious... i am praying for all black leather interior.
Sponsored