TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Area 51 here as well! I hope it is eye popping as I imagine..... If not, I will go cactus
Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved Area 51 myself. If it more the color of the colorizer on the site then I'm good. If it's more like the color of the sport above then I'll be switching to Catus. I like to more muted Matte tone. The Cav Blue from the Toyota TRD Pro is very nice in person.
How has anyone reserved a color? The only optiion I could reserve is the trim and that isn't set in stone until my reservation is converted into an order in December.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How has anyone reserved a color? The only optiion I could reserve is the trim and that isn't set in stone until my reservation is converted into an order in December.
No you can only reserve a trim and even that is changeable when you order. I want Area 51 but but after looks at stuff so much a may go Cactus Grey.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone keeps saying how Area 51 should be green because.. aliens. I think Area 51 is appropriately named as its true identity is an absolute mystery.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I kinda feel like itā€™s almost Toyota Cement colored with some blue added in? At least thatā€™s how it looks in the colorizer.

D1B3812C-21DF-4E2C-87E4-1F06EFD44C55.jpeg

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I donā€™t know how to attach a picture yet but I believe Area 51 is a clone of Porsche Graphite Blue.

you can google Porsche graphite blue and look at the images. It appears to be a dead ringer IMO. The color can look dramatically different in sun light vs dusk vs night.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t know how to attach a picture yet but I believe Area 51 is a clone of Porsche Graphite Blue.

you can google Porsche graphite blue and look at the images. It appears to be a dead ringer IMO. The color can look dramatically different in sun light vs dusk vs night.
Ford Bronco Area 51 thread CYd3ddMWsAADhRY

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if area 51 looks like lavender there's gonna be a lot of unhappy people.
My current ride (2016 Durango R/T) paint color is called Maximum Steel. Really one of the coolest colors Iā€™ve ever seen. Itā€™s a blue/gray metallic with a lot of red (pink?) flecks in it. Sometimes it looks black, sometimes gray, sometimes blue, and sometimes with a purple hue. Itā€™s definitely a chameleon color. But it always looks cool, never girly, no matter the lighting condition. Far better than the mundane Granite Crystal Metallic that most Durango buyers choose.
Sponsored