First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy Shit!!!! Was looking at my dealers website with 26 Bronco's showing.... low and behold I see mine... VIN and all in front of a train..... my blend was 7/20 i am still showing only in production!!!!
So there IS still hope for all of us...... I now have pics of every angle!!! I am stoked... even tho I am sure shipping will take only 3 years!!!!!
BD, 2.7, mid, mic, racks
my B.png

You're 8212, I am cautiously hopeful!!!!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So much for the dealers knowing more than we do, tho' he's the one that did get confirmation that I was built on the 23rd....he's gotten nada since as well.....

Dwayne The Bronc Johnson

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So much for the dealers knowing more than we do, tho' he's the one that did get confirmation that I was built on the 23rd....he's gotten nada since as well.....
My salesman thought there was only an issue with the MOD tops. He was completely oblivious to the MIC issues. If my Bronco wasn't already in purgatory I would have found a new dealer ASAP after hearing that nonsense lol

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wasn't expecting this e-mail this morning - surprise! I am pretty confident the Bronco is still on a train somewhere, but I guess the radio wants to be free.

Sirius.png
I still can't believe we only get a 3 month trial of XM Radio and Nav

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still can't believe we only get a 3 month trial of XM Radio and Nav
Three months of SiriusXM is pretty standard for the industry. That's what my wife's Lincoln came with, and my Ram when I bought it, too... I do have the built-in connected navigation so that comes with a 3 year out of the gate.

Frankly, I spend a lot more time having my iPhone play random music at me than I do listening to SiriusXM, but sometimes, on those long stretches of Idaho where there's no cell service, it comes in handy. :)

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Three months of SiriusXM is pretty standard for the industry. That's what my wife's Lincoln came with, and my Ram when I bought it, too... I do have the built-in connected navigation so that comes with a 3 year out of the gate.

Frankly, I spend a lot more time having my iPhone play random music at me than I do listening to SiriusXM, but sometimes, on those long stretches of Idaho where there's no cell service, it comes in handy. :)
All mine past 3 vehicles have come with a year subscription. Guess I will just have to continue to pay for it.

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy Shit!!!! Was looking at my dealers website with 26 Bronco's showing.... low and behold I see mine... VIN and all in front of a train..... my blend was 7/20 i am still showing only in production!!!!
So there IS still hope for all of us...... I now have pics of every angle!!! I am stoked... even tho I am sure shipping will take only 3 years!!!!!
BD, 2.7, mid, mic, racks
my B.png
Awesome! now I have one more thing to check every hour.

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I disagree. I have apple carplay now and I still use my XM radio.
It's a choice but necessary...XM stations replay the same stuff over & over. I most definitely won't be renewing my XM subscription when I receive my Bronco.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All mine past 3 vehicles have come with a year subscription. Guess I will just have to continue to pay for it.
Speaking of which, one of my cow-orkers (cow orking is illegal in some states) saw a cactus gray Bronco in the Phoenix metro yesterday. He called me to report it. I said, "That one is not mine, I hope." :)

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone with a build date the week of 7/19 that has a MIC, had their order ship? Iā€™m seeing a lot of soft tops leave purgatory for that weekā€™s builds but no MICs. I suppose they are still digging out from the bad MICs from several weeks prior to our builds before they can get to ours.
@Ajsbronco got his with MIC top, door OBX. He is the only one Iā€™m aware of. He was a 7/19 blend and had It delivered yesterday.

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still like XM but I still dig CDs...

so what the hell do I know...
šŸ˜œ
Sponsored