Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't expecting this e-mail this morning - surprise! I am pretty confident the Bronco is still on a train somewhere, but I guess the radio wants to be free.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Sirius
Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dammit. Happy for you, where's mine???? #2035...............
Got my built email early this morning. 7/23 blend, 2190 rotation. OBX|Sas|2.7|4dr|softtop|Mid|Tow

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Sirius

Congrats - Happy for you as well! šŸ‘

But given I have a non-Sas 4dr OBX, 2.7 with a soft top and no tow - what gives with my bulld?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the way, my pizza tracker is now reporting "system error" and is unavailable.

The Bronco6G tracker is showing null in all my fields.

My Bronco has been abducted by aliens and they are listening to 80s on 8.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does that palsapp site track convoy shipping, or just rail? My window sticker shows convoy, and not sure how/if I can track it.
My rail shipment never showed up at all there. Got the Ford tracker updates on time and then it showed up at dealer yesterday.

Last edited:

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone with a build date the week of 7/19 that has a MIC, had their order ship? Iā€™m seeing a lot of soft tops leave purgatory for that weekā€™s builds but no MICs. I suppose they are still digging out from the bad MICs from several weeks prior to our builds before they can get to ours.

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone with a build date the week of 7/19 that has a MIC, had their order ship? Iā€™m seeing a lot of soft tops leave purgatory for that weekā€™s builds but no MICs. I suppose they are still digging out from the bad MICs from several weeks prior to our builds before they can get to ours.
Nope. The MICs are quarantined.

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/20 Blendie, 8892. Nothing. Been checking out the other build weeks, I really think the 4 door MIC peeps are in for a long haul

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Page 217 of this thread. You will see photos!

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at the spreadsheet, of the 30 or so shipped, only about 7 were MICs.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wouldn't you just love a leetle communication? Like, why aren't the soft tops shipping?

This is like the old days when a man went to sea fishing and the wife walked the balcony for years, waiting for word........but only got wind-blown, wet, and cold.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy Shit!!!! Was looking at my dealers website with 26 Bronco's showing.... low and behold I see mine... VIN and all in front of a train..... my blend was 7/20 i am still showing only in production!!!!
So there IS still hope for all of us...... I now have pics of every angle!!! I am stoked... even tho I am sure shipping will take only 3 years!!!!!
BD, 2.7, mid, mic, racks
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? my B

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s just not the MICs , my soft top BL is sitting in the land of misfit toys apparently..

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s just not the MICs , my soft top BL is sitting in the land of misfit toys apparently..
Yes, but wasnā€™t yours just built this week? Iā€™m talking those that had build confirmations the week of July 19th. If I recall, yours just missed being built 7/23 and was built on 8/2. Scary that Iā€™m getting to know everyoneā€™s story šŸ˜¬

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, but wasnā€™t yours just built this week? Iā€™m talking those that had build confirmations the week of July 19th. If I recall, yours just missed being built 7/23 and was built on 8/2. Scary that Iā€™m getting to know everyoneā€™s story šŸ˜¬
Yep built Monday I guess..
Just another bronco built and thrown into the heap pile ....
Sponsored