First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sure they will make one. I wonder his much better it will make the Bronco look ? Don't get new wrong.....it looks good on it.
Sponsored

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you look at photos, the weird part of that is the center rear tail light. It’s on a “stalk” so it can be visible with the rear tire mounted. Without that tire it will probably look very odd and I’m not certain it’s easy to remove.

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I personally do not like having the tire there, on the back of the gate

I would much rather take it off and have a vintage embossed ford in the metal.

I wonder if this can be done without seeing screw holes or an indentation of it it belongs...I would pay more to have a nicer looking less impeding back

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I imagine the bumper would have to be replaced as well, since it probably is indented for the tire?

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stupid question here, but then what are you going to do for a spare? It won’t fit under the truck. I wouldn’t want to wait on a flatbed for a hour cause I took my spare off for looks.

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i'm gonna be honest,..i;m not go to dakkar or any extreme places....and imo the tire on the back is ugly, impedes vision, gets dirty and adds additional weight.

the look of those rav 4 and crv's are brutally bad and it's not the most design worthy thing

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i'm gonna be honest,..i;m not go to dakkar or any extreme places....and imo the tire on the back is ugly, impedes vision, gets dirty and adds additional weight.

the look of those rav 4 and crv's are brutally bad and it's not the most design worthy thing
I mean I’m not either lol. But you can still get a flat just putting around town. I’m not gonna give up that safety blanket of throwing a spare on, especially a full-size spare, and then going about my day instead of waiting on a tow. It’s one of the bigger reasons I don’t drive a Camaro right now, because I’m not willing to rely on run-flats or a can of fix-a-flat. Maybe that’s just me ?‍♂, but to each their own lol.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The tire will get dirty:eek:

Try a tire cover.

Delete option is free, put it in your garage.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean I’m not either lol. But you can still get a flat just putting around town. I’m not gonna give up that safety blanket of throwing a spare on, especially a full-size spare, and then going about my day instead of waiting on a tow. It’s one of the bigger reasons I don’t drive a Camaro right now, because I’m not willing to rely on run-flats or a can of fix-a-flat. Maybe that’s just me ?‍♂, but to each their own lol.
I think fix a flat is a good option. My last car just came with a compressor and a fix a flat can - I would be happy with a spare tire delete. Then the option to mount when going off trading or somewhere where the flatbed can't get you. I am sure someone can come up with a replacement brake light mount.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The tire will get dirty:eek:
The whole vehicle is supposed to be dirty!! Lol. I give my truck a real good wash about twice a year. If the bronco is lucky, it might get that many washes too.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The whole vehicle is supposed to be dirty!! Lol. I give my truck a real good wash about twice a year. If the bronco is lucky, it might get that many washes too.
You have it wrong, when you remove the spare it protects the entire Bronco from getting dirty, nano technology.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think fix a flat is a good option. My last car just came with a compressor and a fix a flat can - I would be happy with a spare tire delete. Then the option to mount when going off trading or somewhere where the flatbed can't get you. I am sure someone can come up with a replacement brake light mount.
Then have fun replacing your TPMS in that tire too. Like I said to each their own, but not gonna be me waiting on the side of the road for a tow.

Edit: Just read an article that said fix-a-flat may be okay for some TPMS now, but still not gonna take that chance when I’m given a full size spare to work with.
Sponsored