xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You can have the rotted mold infested 2021 Bronco. F Ford!
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once upon a time, back on 06-29 when my dealer told me my Bronco was showing "produced, awaiting shipment" in vehicle visibility, I was also hoping to have my Bronco as my bday present (08-26). Now I suppose I can only hope there'll be no more kicks in the teeth from Ford, and maybe it'll be my Christmas present.

"produced, awaiting shipment" kicked me in the teeth. I sold my car after getting this info seeing as average delivery time to my dealership from MAP is 2 days.....

I'm totally F'd.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get a part time vehicle for the next two months? I'd there such thing as long term rentals?

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If they "anticipate" availability to start in October for delivered Broncos, that will likely mean that our Broncos will get replacement tops starting mid/late October (best case). I've also seen that Ross stated that the new tops won't be available until November, which doesn't line up with the above statement. I don't see how any of us see our Broncos before November, and the vast majority of us will probably not see them until December. I get it. . .Ford is trying to stay optimistic with the timeline presented to us, but as we all know, they haven't been able to deliver on any of the timelines they have previously laid out for us. This is sad, but it is going to be the reality for many.
Agree. The Bronco 6X group posted this on facebook, FWIW. Group 2 applies to us.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 237248044_4293458347343543_876063400233627795_n

I thought maybe Ross's November statement was talking about FE orders that have yet to receive a build date, but who knows. Either way I'm thinking Nov./Dec. before us Bad Batchers see our Broncos, and that's IF there are no more debacles. Makes me doubtful every time I see Ford use the term "anticipated" 😬It sucks, but that's the situation you're in if you decide to go ahead and wait for your Bronco.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. The Bronco 6X group posted this on facebook, FWIW. Group 2 applies to us.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 237248044_4293458347343543_876063400233627795_n

I thought maybe Ross's November statement was talking about FE orders that have yet to receive a build date, but who knows. Either way I'm thinking Nov./Dec. before us Bad Batchers see our Broncos, and that's IF there are no more debacles. Makes me doubtful every time I see Ford use the term "anticipated" 😬It sucks, but that's the situation you're in if you decide to go ahead and wait for your Bronco.
That also shuts down our pipe dream of letting the #BadBatchBroncos opt to have a soft top put on. I never really believed that it would be an option anyway.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1628784812076

Well, the bad batch was built over a 2 month period, so the timeframe for the repairs varies, right?
The 6/14 folks will get shipped probably early October...end of Sept. was too optimistic not going to happen, oh well.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That also shuts down our pipe dream of letting the #BadBatchBroncos opt to have a soft top put on. I never really believed that it would be an option anyway.
No, me either. Mine's a 2DR so I knew that wouldn't ever be available to me anyway, and they were always going to keep whatever soft tops they have for 4DRs that are still waiting to be built. And, as much as I respect people starting petitions trying to get Ford to change their decision and send us our defective top, Bad Batch, Dirt Lot dwelling Broncos now instead of when replacement tops are available, I don't see that happening either.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like how our customer satisfaction action is a stupid sticker

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like how our customer satisfaction action is a stupid sticker
Don't forget the "limited edition" Bronco poster! ;)

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget the "limited edition" Bronco poster! ;)
The envelope mine came in was pristine but every document inside had a folded top corner. I'm going to frame it that way.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And here we all thought the customer service people answering the phones didn't know what they were talking about when they said production would take 12 weeks.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Re: Ford & the words "limited edition", "soon" "this may take a few days" etc...
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates R

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs