swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are blend dates also pre scheduled like build weeks or do they appear on ones window sticker after the blend occurs? Could the answer have changed during/after the strike?

My tracker reports "in production" but my WS has a 09/20 blend date. I went into production the day before the strike (09/13). We know a small number of Broncos were built during the strike, but I seriously doubt those went through the majority of the entire line/build process. Seems also very unlikely to impossible that I was actually blended on 09/20.

Puzzling through the possibilities here as I anxiously await a possible cancellation...
Sponsored

Wardognal

Outer Banks
First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does your Vin indicate 9/20?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The blend date normally is within your scheduled week. First you start with a scheduled week then your “week” turns into a day which is your blend date. In most cases it’s built within a day or to of that. Took mine 5 weeks from blend to built. Ford Pass, modules and tear tag all happened on the day after blend. Probably will never know what took 5 weeks.

it’s hard to say during the strike. We know some were finished and shipped so anything is possible.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor