Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco this one is for you buddy. Thank you for everything that you’ve done for this forum and us demented souls trying to locate our Broncos. Merry Christmas.
933CB636-920C-409C-9DC2-ECD9C789D91B.jpeg
I saw this on Facebook! Absolutely epic Chris, I bet your kiddo loves their new rig and I am truly honoured to see my badges on them :)!
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/24-26 Updated - MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! I hope you all are having a great Holiday season with your loved ones. Over the past few days we have seen a few more Bronco's delivered and ONE more released from Dirt Mountain.
1640546113950.png

Special Notes - Trying something new here. As we have a few members that appear to be stuck in the "Built" Purgatory, I'd like to reach out to those who have received their Built status but has not yet updated to Shipped.

Kindly inform us on your current status and hopefully we can make heads or tails out of further potential hold-ups or if something Bronco specific has occurred for some of our members. (@MatteOBX , @JBrew , @EP-BRONCO )
1640545952411.png

Dirt Mountain Poll
- @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 6 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/27 Update - One Bronco released today, and unfortunately one more has joined our ranks. Everyone please welcome Kingsingh15 and his 08/11 Blend!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy

Special Notes - HUGE MILESTONE! The last Soft Top has finally been released from Dirt Mountain. @Headsong's Cyber Orange 4dr Black Diamond is FREE!
giphy.gif

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 6 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Countdown # -
giphy-downsized-large.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

01/04 Update - It's been a few days since anything newsworthy has transpired and out of the blue BAM! Huge news on the Dirt Mountain front. Our last three remaining detainees have all had ETA End Dates update to 01/26!

Historically this means Built emails are immanent within the next 24hrs (typically ~3am EST).
This could be a race for the ages to see who get's the title of KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 5z8sya

@38shoptruck , @Tricky Dick & @Kingsingh15 kindly screenshot your timestamps of your Built Emails once they come in so we can accurately crown the champion :)

This never ending story is sooooo close to being done, I can feel it!
giphy.gif

Dirt Mountain Poll
- @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 3 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

01/08 Update - Two of the last three Bronco's have finally left Dirt Mountain! It was a very close race but Scott managed to clinch 2rd place by a mere minute minute with Tricky finishing 3rd.

Tricky Dick - "Built" Email @ 12:49am PT
38shoptruck - "Built" Email @ 12:50am PT

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1641696016335

This leaves Kingsingh15 the absolute last Bronco at Dirt Mountain. Although this was the last to be added to our Dirt Mountain Tracker as Kingsingh15 took over a this Bronco reservation ~1 month ago, I stand behind #NoBroncoLeftBehind. I'll save the fireworks and further celebration until you are released but we are all hoping this is VERY VERY soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that being said, I'm officially naming 38shoptruck the King of the Bad Batch seeing as he is the last original reservation holder left on Dirt Mountain. Everyone give him a round of applause on being the victor or this sad sad title.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates KING

I'll be sending out the last of my "Bronco Badges" to these three fine individuals as consolation prizes and Gillenh20 is organizing getting a bottle for our Champion @38shoptruck. Drop a message in here if you'd like to contribute.

Countdown # - Just you left Kingsingh15! Hang in there!
giphy.gif

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it's been a year since I/we received our VINs and I hope you are all enjoying your Broncos!

I just passed 11000 miles and still enjoy getting behind the wheel every day like it was the first.

I ordered this plate while we were waiting in July of last year and it did not arrive until March of this year!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 20220423_133129

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy Birthday to my Bronco today and to most of yours tm. I’m still waiting to see one of you all in the wild!!!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 2166203F-F434-4A5D-9050-1DB96EA37072

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates PXL_20220629_133225015

Mine hit one year 6/23. Had to replace the wiper blades that sat on the windshield up there all summer yesterday. Besttop will be going back on when it's not Texas summer heat anymore!

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ooooooo Eeee!!! Hey gang, long time no complain! Got my rig Oct 17th, 10k miles on her, and I couldn’t be happier!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1D67829C-48B3-40FE-BB99-46595FBA2933