Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I met up with a buddy of mine who was also on DM. He was a 7/14 blend and picked his up before I got mine. That's beside the point of this post...

I read some muttering about this in one of the other threads and I think it might be true. Not all MIC 1.0s were replaced. My top looks great for the most part: even coloration, no apparent defects, except that my edges are not rolled. There is minor delamination on a few edges.

My friend's top has nicely rolled edges at just about every seam and generally looks more refined.

I'll get pictures next time and post them.
I bet this is 100% accurate. My edges are not rolled on the clamshell but appear to be on the middle and front panels. Colouration is a bit different between them as well, perhaps they only replaced half? Who knowssssss anymore. :(
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No rolled edges on clamshell. Mild separation already noted in clamshell layers. Sticker inside clamshell says primer applied 9/17/21. Florida spring is gonna make this roof swell like a tick!!!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine had the primer applied sticker, and the original one. Why move that to totally new top? No rolled edges, separation on clamshell and front panels. Already got warranty approved though.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No rolled edges on clamshell. Mild separation already noted in clamshell layers. Sticker inside clamshell says primer applied 9/17/21. Florida spring is gonna make this roof swell like a tick!!!
Ditto (although my sticker says 9/28). Add to that noticeable snake skinning and the color of the removable panels don't match the clamshell. At this point I'd rather get a discount on a MOD top than another replacement MIC.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ditto (although my sticker says 9/28). Add to that noticeable snake skinning and the color of the removable panels don't match the clamshell. At this point I'd rather get a discount on a MOD top than another replacement MIC.
I have complete intentions of a MOD when available. This roof is simply a scab.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/08 Update - One Bronco released from Dirt Mountain today. Unfortunately though we've also added one more to the Tracker so our Countdown # remains the same. #NoBroncoLeftBehind
1639013554836.png

Countdown # -
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/09 Update - Two Broncos released today :)! Congrats to the both of you and let's hope this momentum continues!

Countdown # -

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/10 Update - No new Bronco's have been released. That coupled with one of our last members throwing in the towel and surrendering their order to their Dealership makes this a sad day indeed.

Special Notes - Out of the 600+ Members originally entered into the Dirt Mountain Tracker, only 35 remain left in the In-Production/Built/Shipped categories. We've come a long way, but still longer to go. #NoBroncosLeftBehind.

Countdown # -

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/11 Update -FINALLY! One of our two June Blends left have been released. This leaves only @Blaven left from the "September Release" that Ford promised 3 months back.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 4861185D-DD64-42B1-A6F8-B193F4ED2BF4

Coundown # -
giphy.gif

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/12 Update - We had three Bronco's released today! This brings out remaining Dirt Mountain detainees down to less than 10! (If you're wondering why we went from 11 to only 9, I had already removed CyberCain two days ago from the tracker).

Special Notes -
giphy.gif

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/13 Update - After yesterday's excitement we are back to a day with ZERO Broncos released.
1639425118213.png

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @TheHuntMan. This was seriously a LOL moment that I feel got lost in the busy 20+ Bronco release days.

A50489B1-FA2E-48AA-A1E4-EE3C3A56E658.jpeg

Coincidence?? I think not! 😂
Countdown # -
giphy.gif

Last edited: