Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called customer service for giggles and talked to a nice lady. Told her my build etc said I was looking at a March April build if she was to guess. So there’s that

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the license plate view…. I’ll have my cop buddies run it and pay you a visit 🤣😂🤣😂
😂. I see people blocking out their license plates on here but literally everyone can see theirs everyday. Just like people can look up my nursing license to see if I have a record lol. Also, I don't well with cops. I call them out on their illegal power trip shit they do

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
😂. I see people blocking out their license plates on here but literally everyone can see theirs everyday. Just like people can look up my nursing license to see if I have a record lol. Also, I don't well with cops. I call them out on their illegal power trip shit they do
Oh boy another cop hater

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zip ties are great😂
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 9A903D74-4D80-460E-B013-96BD08514C30
Chris - quick question - Do you ever feel like the bump on the hood "needs" a contrast to break up all the white (like a matte black decal like the Wildtrak). I've seen a number of versions out there, a couple seem "okay" but not sure I would stray from the solid. (there was the topo map one and another in multiple gray geometric that was a bit interesting.) Just curious on your thoughts now that you've had it a while. Thanks

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chris - quick question - Do you ever feel like the bump on the hood "needs" a contrast to break up all the white (like a matte black decal like the Wildtrak). I've seen a number of versions out there, a couple seem "okay" but not sure I would stray from the solid. (there was the topo map one and another in multiple gray geometric that was a bit interesting.) Just curious on your thoughts now that you've had it a while. Thanks
I've got one from ridergraphix. Solid matte. Haven't had a chance to install but will post it here when I do.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got one from ridergraphix. Solid matte. Haven't had a chance to install but will post it here when I do.
I've been thinking about adding one, not just for looks, but also to maybe cut down glare. Don't know if that's an issue or not.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got this in black. Just have to install it. It's also cheaper than ridergraphix
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1630346941117

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang