First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I knew they were gonna f this up. I wonder if when I order it. Now I have a dilemma. I get d plan but I was hoping by next summer to be working in a different field. I can wait a year but I don’t think I can wait 2 years and if I leave I lose my d plan. Damnit. I guess I’m stuck here

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a feeling this was going to happen. This could make me jump on a Rubicon gladiator or wrangler.

If Jeep is smart, they will offer some nice incentives early next year. 0% for 60 on a Rubicon next spring would be tempting over waiting for a way more expensive bronco.

Casper

Badlands
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll probably have to cancel my reservation and wait a year or 2. I'll be moving to my next assignment summer next year so april/may 21 was already pushing it for me. Still on the fence about the manual trans availability. Still hoping a higher tow rating

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just hope the FE are the first 7000 off the assembly lines....otherwise what is the point?
Me too. That way they've had at least 7000 to screw up on before they get to mine. ?

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So people are going to be driving next gen Toyota 4
If Jeep is smart, they will offer some nice incentives ...
It certainly opens the door for them some more to slip in various alternatives and press releases about what's coming next. Develop that V8, start actually making half doors, etc.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this mean there will be none on the lots until well into 2022? Didn't they say that they were going to fulfill the reservations first? That's hard to believe, but I will be pissed off if people are buying them off of lots while I wait for something I ordered in December of 2020.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is anyone else wondering how long Ford will continue the reservation process? I know the continuation pads their "Corporate Ego" and they are probably shooting for the "Best Ever". If I were a Ford dealer I would not be happy with this. This puts their inventory on a massively popular vehicle between the whims of buyers and the production rate of Ford Motor Company.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Deals always fall through. There will be Broncos on lots where financing failed or buyers backed out if you get sick of waiting.