First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I received my 2021 Bronco Outer Banks on June 6th 2021, I just hit 30,000 miles and it run like I just got it. Everything work fine and no issues. I do all the maintenance myself, oil change is a biggie, tire rotation and just general cleaning. I got a call from Ford corporate on June 1st saying my Bronco was on one of the first car on a transport carrier to be delivered. I had a 2016 expedition EL before I got my Bronco and I drove it like I stole it. I drive my Bronco the same. I have a K&N intake and a dual pipe exhaust with 22" wheels and 35" tires. I race any and all jeeps, bronco and F-150 that I come in contact with. My Bronco has the 2.7 liter engine and like it with no issues. It is garage kept and cleaned weekly. I am usually a person that keeps a car 2 years and moves on but I am still happy with my Bronco. I have a lot of aftermarket rough country parts but still struggling with the craftsmanship of these products by Rough Country but they have been very helpful with that aspect of their product.
Sponsored