Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wanted to make a similar argument, but in the end....does it really matter???
I don't think depreciation is going to be a big concern and a LOT of folks want that first model year for the uniqueness.
Practically nobody is looking at what the trade in value of it will be a few years down the road, when in fact, being the first model year may be a desirable trait.
I've also noticed that values in the used car market are far more dependent on mileage than age.
Im not so much talking about the value of the car, Im more talking about the fact that the people saying they don't mind waiting 6-8 months because they need to save more for a bigger down payment, if that's the case, why not just wait on their own 6-8 months after it comes out to save on their own. Why does something like a delay need to force that move?

Further, if the car did come out when it was supposed to (April/May), and they waited 6-8 months after to save up, they'd be in better hands anyway not dealing with all the games from the factory, and most likely would be able to get a better deal (couple thousand off of MSRP or invoice for example).
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
?? Will have to wait and see I guess.
No way to tell but I’m still guessing many reservations won’t go to the order phase...
I think 2022 Ford has put out there is just a cover their a.. information, I’m still optimistic most of us who placed reservations and the. Orders will get them late summer early fall next year..

section204

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is great news for those of you with cold feet that had originally planned your wedding send off with a new Bronco next spring.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm loving my truck, which by the way is close to the listed weight of a 2-door Bronco, has the 2.7EB and 10-speed with 3.73 gears and 33's.. you guys will love love love the performance! but I digress..

I love my truck so waiting is no problem, I didn't put in a reservation as I am happy now, am in the process of building a new house and wanted to see/test before buying. Plus I wanted to wait for initial launch pandemonium dust to settle. So I planned on 2022 anyway.

Maybe we get see what Toyota has up their sleeve (something reliable and boring is my guess) and see what new Hummer is all about. Very cool time to be in the market.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, if more people cancel their reservation the earlier we get it?
I imagine so. The more cancellations, the more spots cleared up.

Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Owning two of them at the same time would be beyond stupid financially lol.

Sharpgt

Wildtrak
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford GT. Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If Ford begins deliveries in June of 2021 then any non FE would be July at the earliest. It better be a 2022 at that stage of the game.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else see this? I'm betting they're being loose with the use of "Bronco" and including the Sport in this timeline (I don't expect to see mine till next summer if I'm lucky), but they said what they said... Would be cool if this meant we'd get to see some in person (even if it was just in the dealership show room) before June.

20200727_184115.jpg

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody else see this? I'm betting they're being loose with the use of "Bronco" and including the Sport in this timeline (I don't expect to see mine till next summer if I'm lucky), but they said what they said... Would be cool if this meant we'd get to see some in person (even if it was just in the dealership show room) before June.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco delivery now "targeted to begin June 2021" and possibly into 2022 20200727_184115
Strange considering everything we know so far. Maybe they're referencing the Sport (dear lord I hope not) or they're referencing some kind of program where they take some Broncos around to different dealers for people to check out.
Sponsored