Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guys, I placed my reservations Thursday, July 16... do you think I’ll get it this time next year? ?
Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, in my mind I was going to wait until late 2021 assuming all reservations were filled, then buy one off the lot. But seeing this news, I went ahead and placed a reservation Saturday. I hope to have one by the end of '21, but if not, I guess that gives me a few months to save a larger downpayment.
Same boat, I wasn’t planning on getting one of the lot though but if I may have to wait until ‘22 I figured might as well reserve now.

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im cool with it...More time to save up that's what I'm thinking ?
I'm with you on that, ship it in april... cool, ship it in June I'll have a bigger down, ship it in 2022, I'll upgrade to every damn option, and pay cash lol.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with you on that, ship it in april... cool, ship it in June I'll have a bigger down, ship it in 2022, I'll upgrade to every damn option, and pay cash lol.
Goal is to put 50% down in December '21 if I can get it that soon. Downpayment only gets bigger from there.

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Goal is to put 50% down in December '21 if I can get it that soon. Downpayment only gets bigger from there.
If things go even close to the way I plan. I should be able to just pay cash if it goes to december 21 or so. At the very least. I ought to be able to finance 10k or less.

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like a plan to me bro!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doesn't this really mean that people who were later in the queue, ie not pre ordering but going into the dealer in december 2020 would be waiting until 2022? Of course, assuming all goes well with the final design work and production line build out.

I'm assuming that fords system is keeping track of the sequence that pre orders, and then full build/orders are placed, which will then have an impact on delivery.
Some of those customers may get lucky and walk into the dealership and buy something in stock. With the number of orders that will be placed, there's sure to be a lot of them cancelled before they arrive.

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My plan before the Bronco reveal was to get a DCT Veloster N. Probably if this delays to much I will get back to my plan. If not, I can wait and have a better down payment.

Sponsored

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So this is posted on the Ford website now for the Bronco. This seems to answer a few questions I’ve seen in here somewhere.

“Deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.” [originally April]

“Deliveries may extend in to the 2022 calendar year.” Oh boy........

Who here will wait until 2022 for a Bronco?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco delivery now "targeted to begin June 2021" and possibly into 2022 1595788565120
So, if more people cancel their reservation the earlier we get it?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m from Northwest Indiana. Fieldhouse Ford in Demotte is a dream to work with!!!
That's good to hear because that's where I reserved too!!!

My folks dealt with them numerous times years ago and I did once, years ago also...and yes, they were great to work with back then too!!

Now ... the race is on...who gets theirs first!! LOL

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's good to hear because that's where I reserved too!!!

My folks dealt with them numerous times years ago and I did once, years ago also...and yes, they were great to work with back then too!!

Now ... the race is on...who gets theirs first!! LOL
Omg I can’t wait!!! I work with Derek J. He was awesome. Keep in touch! I can’t wait!!!! Small world. Any idea how many reservations they have?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Omg I can’t wait!!! I work with Derek J. He was awesome. Keep in touch! I can’t wait!!!! Small world. Any idea how many reservations they have?
Dave Schurman is who contacted me.
LOL, totally keep in touch ... You might see a frmr. Marine cry if you get yours first!!! Outta happiness, not jealousy or anger LOL !

I haven't actually spoken with them yet, so no, I only know of two so far.... ? ?

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dave Schurman is who contacted me.
LOL, totally keep in touch ... You might see a frmr. Marine cry if you get yours first!!! Outta happiness, not jealousy or anger LOL !

I haven't actually spoken with them yet, so no, I only know of two so far.... ? ?
I actually emailed my sales guy the night I placed the reservation. I just bought my escape in May and now I’ll be trading it in! Lol. I will stay in touch! Thank you for your service!!! ???????
Sponsored