First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Carrera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order my Cyber Orage Wildtrak 4dr in April of 2021 and got this tonight. Excited and a bit hesitant. Hoping for the best. Congrats and good luck!!
20211028_214222.jpg
Congrats to you as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
theMLopez

theMLopez

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Carrera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I was so close to ordering this color until I saw the paint sample of the Hot Popper Red and put it up to the dealer's Bronco
You can't go wrong with Hot Red.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dang, no update in the backdoor url for me. Giving me hope though!

Is that site secured? If I guess someone else's reservation number, do I get to see all kinds of details about the order holder?
The wifi here is garbage so I can't tell if it's loading a cached version and way too slow to guess and check numbers

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What woodhouse? I drove the 2 door black diamond sas in Plattsmouth months ago. They have a 4 dr big bend as of two days ago as well.

He was talking about Woodhouse Ford of Omaha. They have a Big Bend and a Outer Banks. The OBX is a 2-door, white, lifted, 35" and the stock wheels are powder coated. I don't know anything about the BB.

Last edited:

Sponsored

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang, no update in the backdoor url for me. Giving me hope though!

Is that site secured? If I guess someone else's reservation number, do I get to see all kinds of details about the order holder?
The wifi here is garbage so I can't tell if it's loading a cached version and way too slow to guess and check numbers
What dealer did you order from out of curiosity? I walked into the dealer 2 days ago and got my build date yesterday. Griffin Ford in Waukesha. Man, the world is going to be flooded with broncos in a few months.

JourdanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Jourdan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed my deposit on July 14, 2020 and 16 months later the day has come. I ordered the Badlands with, a hard top, 2.7L engine, the Lux and Sasquatch package.

EAC7A1B2-34B0-4F28-BAF6-44EC4417A895.jpeg
Congrats - what a great color!!

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What dealer did you order from out of curiosity? I walked into the dealer 2 days ago and got my build date yesterday. Griffin Ford in Waukesha. Man, the world is going to be flooded with broncos in a few months.
Les Stumpf, 7/22 reservation, 10/13 reconversion but we have plenty of sins. 2.7, 2dr, sas, leather, lux, tow...

I'm happy to see so many 2.7 sasquatches being scheduled

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it finally happen! Time to change my avatar.
Ford Bronco My 2022 Eruption Green Scheduled for December production 1635513125875

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What woodhouse? I drove the 2 door black diamond sas in Plattsmouth months ago. They have a 4 dr big bend as of two days ago as well.
Omaha - The have a 2-door OB and a 4-door BB. When I was there a couple of weeks ago they weren't doing any test drives (the BB showed 10 miles range on the fuel tank with 10 miles on the ODO). The 2 - Door they're doing a bunch of accessories on. Painted the factory wheels black, looks really nice.

I take it your order is with Plattsmouth? Mine is Omaha.

Sponsored

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Les Stumpf, 7/22 reservation, 10/13 reconversion but we have plenty of sins. 2.7, 2dr, sas, leather, lux, tow...

I'm happy to see so many 2.7 sasquatches being scheduled
You got one of those builds that checks all of the "dammit" boxes. Wildtrax (sas), 2.7, 4 door, high, tow here. Wanted leather and lux, but my wallet slapped me and said enough is enough!

Lakeman77

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 7/14/20 reservation/early conversion and still waiting in line.... One day I'll get the email. 4DR Badlands, 2.7, LUX, MIC, SAS....

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not 100%. He gave me info last fall. At tht time, he said I was 48 of a little over 50 pre-orders. However, when I was in Wednesday, he mentioned roughly 20% of pre-orders had canceled without an actual official order. I dont know if that was his dealership specifically or Woodhouse in general. So, those would have to be removed from the equation.
Got to be your specific location (assuming Plattsmouth based on your other comment). When I placed my '22 order they said I was right around #90 on their list and to tentatively expect a mid spring production date based on their allocation. Omaha is obviously the biggest of the 3 Woodhouse Ford locations.