Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I genuinely think I'm the only person in the world (or, at least this forum...) that doesn't like black and brown together in almost any scenario.
Fear not. You are not alone.
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fear not. You are not alone.
From your likes, I assume you want a blacked out Bronco too, eh? If so, I don't feel like we're asking for much, right?

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

badlands.JPG
forgive me as i cant remember what's been posted it where... but i just want to post this so we can all become depressed again.... this interior on the badlands of the sport looks so awesome...
looks okay...litte too much brown there lol

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what trim is this from?
Black and Roast Leather Trimmed Seats is allowable on the Outer Banks.
Black and Sandstone Leather Trimmed Seats is allowable on the Wildtrak.
Navy Pier Leather Trimmed Seats is allowable on the First Edition.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What’s the sandstone one?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From your likes, I assume you want a blacked out Bronco too, eh? If so, I don't feel like we're asking for much, right?
All my shirts are black or gray. Except the charcoal ones.

Full disclosure: Regardless of whether it is a one-off or not, the textured white interior shown with the cactus gray prototype is intriguing. I think the cactus gray and white is a killer combo, very old-school and true to the Bronco heritage. I might choose that on my Badlands, but only as an outside scheme. I've owned 9 SUVs in my life. They all got dirty over time, even the ones I've owned as an adult with funds, time and motivation to spare to keep them clean. And the ones I take on the trail were even more so. Is a white interior the smartest choice for my Badlands soaked with trail tech? Hmmm. Just give me functional, practical dark interiors. Brown doesn't count. Charcoal. Carbon. Black. Even Navy Pier would be OK as a very dark navy and gray -- my first car ever, a 1986 S-10 Blazer, was just that combo outside, like a shark fin skimming through a dark ocean. But the interior was dark charcoal AND, even better, it matched the exterior color!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All my shirts are black or gray. Except the charcoal ones.

Full disclosure: Regardless of whether it is a one-off or not, the textured white interior shown with the cactus gray prototype is intriguing. I think the cactus gray and white is a killer combo, very old-school and true to the Bronco heritage. I might choose that on my Badlands, but only as an outside scheme. I've owned 9 SUVs in my life. They all got dirty over time, even the ones I've owned as an adult with funds, time and motivation to spare to keep them clean. And the ones I take on the trail were even more so. Is a white interior the smartest choice for my Badlands soaked with trail tech? Hmmm. Just give me functional, practical dark interiors. Brown doesn't count. Charcoal. Carbon. Black. Even Navy Pier would be OK as a very dark navy and gray -- my first car ever, a 1986 S-10 Blazer, was just that combo outside, like a shark fin skimming through a dark ocean. But the interior was dark charcoal AND, even better, it matched the exterior color!
Dude. Same on wardrobe. Haha. We're cut from the same cloth.

But yeah, I want black for all the same reasons. I want color-matching and dark colors to hide as much of the bullshit I"m going to put it through. Despite what others think, my First Edition isn't going to be a trophy vehicle. I want to put it through its paces like it was designed to do. Just sucks I might have to downgrade to simply get a basic black inside/outside. :rolleyes:

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, I must have missed something! Maybe you all said it but I was blinded by blue interior thoughts!

All this time I thought it was "Special" and only for the First Edition. I know many others thought the same since that was part of our polite debate here. WELL...I think now that it is from the Outer Banks Trim Level. Why? Because the leaked configurator options selection on this site that was hacked from Ford shows the exact same interior in that trim.

Personally, this adds even more support to my argument that Ford should offer at least all of the leather-trimmed vinyl interiors to us!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...options-per-trim-level.2528/page-8#post-78788

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and the Badlands?

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dude. Same on wardrobe. Haha. We're cut from the same cloth.
But yeah, I want black for all the same reasons. I want color-matching and dark colors to hide as much of the bullshit I"m going to put it through. Despite what others think, my First Edition isn't going to be a trophy vehicle. I want to put it through its paces like it was designed to do. Just sucks I might have to downgrade to simply get a basic black inside/outside. :rolleyes:
sorry, but I'm not sure that black will hide much of anything. It'll show dirt, dust, scratches, scuffs. swirls, bird crap, bird crap residue, water marks, and, should you lay a coat of wax in it now and then, any extra wax stuck in seams. It's easily the least forgivable car color. Granted, it LOOKS amazing, and i've owned several black cars based solely on how great it can look, but choosing black for it's ability to hide anything (other than road tar, I guess) will lead to much disappointment. The carbon grey is a much better option.

Nate

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I certainly don’t want an entitled twenty something who has no depth of experience with the Bronco beyond just getting hired by Ford telling me that the color choice is the cutting edge and will be all the rage. There is rage now.

Tan, black, cloth. Mr. Levine, do not forget who is buying theses vehicles, it’s not twenty somethings.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I certainly don’t want an entitled twenty something who has no depth of experience with the Bronco beyond just getting hired by Ford telling me that the color choice is the cutting edge and will be all the rage. There is rage now.

Tan, black, cloth. Do not forget who is buying theses vehicles, it’s not twenty somethings.
lol, true, most of them don’t even know how to drive

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I genuinely think I'm the only person in the world (or, at least this forum...) that doesn't like black and brown together in almost any scenario.
+1
Sponsored