Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
b-diggity
I just talked with the General Manager at Larry H. Miller Ford Draper and asked about pricing. He said they’ll be selling the Broncos at MSRP for reservation holders. They will honor X-Plan pricing. Their dealer doc fee is $299.

What pricing has everyone else seen with other dealers around the state?
Show full message
Reactions: 11Bronco1776
Teko
Teko
I currently have a reservation with Young Ford in Ogden. I was told by the manager that they’d be charging at MSRP. I was not told about any dealer doc fees though.
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
That sounds great. How can we hold them to keep this promise? Dealers can be snakes.
Teko
Teko
@11Bronco1776 Considering that we're only allowed until October to change dealerships it is going to be difficult to hold dealers accountable to their word. I do believe that Ford as a company has ensured that dealer markups will not be allowed for those who hold reservations for Broncos. It would be nice to have the build and price tool available to validate what our actual cost are going to be with the dealer prior to October's deadline. Fingers crossed!
RustyBronc
@Teko The manufacturer cannot set prices for dealerships. There are laws keeping them from doing so, but Ford can control allotted vehicles so they have some power to influence the dealers. Build and price will be up by September according to Mike Levine Fords communications guy.
Reactions: Teko
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
Not sure if you guys saw but Larry H Miller Ford Draper started a private facebook group. They also indicated MSRP is the price they will sell at but will honor plan pricing.

I signed up for the Mustang Club to get my X plan pricing when it comes time to buy. I have noticed when shopping Rubicons on KSL months back the Dealers up in Idaho were several thousand dollars cheaper. May be a good option to price them out compared to LHM Draper and take a short road trip North. Just a thought.
Reactions: CDawg297!
View previous replies…
CDawg297!
CDawg297!
@Teko no i do not yet. They told me the are not charging any additional mark up fees and as well guarantee MSRP price. They told me they would contact me in November and start making a game plan of what i was looking for so i can get my order in ASAP.
Teko
Teko
@CDawg297! I believe that we are only able to change dealers by October 31. If you are able to get any additional information pls post it. I just hope to not be locked into a dealer in Utah paying out the nose for no reason!

Which model are you reserved for, or are you upgrading the order in December?
CDawg297!
CDawg297!
@Teko yeah I just haven’t had any good moments with LHM. Not only from my experience but everyone in my family has tried buying cars or trucks through them and it’s always ended up them trying to screw us over. Hope the best for you and yes I will post if I find out. I’ll be contacting them after the b & p tool comes out to discuss pricing and what a ballpark figure would be. I am getting a 4 door badlands
Vandy
Vandy
My nearest dealer is Performance Ford in Bountiful however I'm contemplating switching. Maybe I'll jump to idaho if the price is better.
View previous replies…
CDawg297!
CDawg297!
@307Bronco no i didnt talk to anyone specific. They told me that they would be in contact with me once they had more info on the broncos. I called in the middle of August and there still wasn't a lot they could tell me. But I live 4 hours away as well and i'm going to them because my mom bought a 2020 explorer and gave her a killer price. Super nice people and very helpful. That is what i felt from them when i was talking on the phone too. I will have to call them again once the B&P tool comes out and punch some numbers.
CDawg297!
CDawg297!
@307Bronco If your not getting any feedback from your dealer then i would switch. Its not worth finding out later you could of drove a small distance and got a better deal in the long run.
307Bronco
307Bronco
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
UtahBroncoGuy
I am looking to convert my reservation and wondering if anyone has found a friendly dealer? I read that LHM Draper is doing $500 in accessories in another thread
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
I haven't heard a word myself. I emailed them couple days ago about what they were going to do regarding allowing reservation holders a chance to test drive. He told me they are only getting 1 Bronco and to try other states. I think they have my number as Ive bitched about their customer service. He was rather short and I pushed on getting a better response to their customers to encourage them to convert reservations to orders. Ill post my email thread with him soon.
Teko
Teko
I too have received no information regarding coming into the dealership to convert my order (Young Ford/Ogden). With all the updates coming to the MY22 (green body) I have been thinking about just waiting until the last possible week at converting my order to a MY22.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views