Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
Chrisr24
Well after canceling my reservation last year to wait for the 2022 model year I finally ordered my 2 door base with switches and modular bumper in manual a few weeks back. I'm prepared for the long wait but I'm excited. Local dealer didn't ask for a deposit and will sell at msrp. Not going to lie the wait for the email from ford is brutal but i still havent gotten it lol.
Show full message
phocion
phocion
The email is just the beginning. Be prepared for an epic exercise in patience! What happens is you place the order, wait an indeterminate amount of time for confirmation, then wait an indeterminate amount of time for the vehicle to be scheduled, then get rescheduled an indeterminate number of times, then your Bronco is built on an indeterminate date after the final scheduling date, then it sits at MAP for an indeterminate amount of time, then it takes an indeterminate amount of time to ship, then your dealer takes an indeterminate amount of time to let you know it's there and to prepare the Bronco for delivery.

At the end though, you should have a sweet ride. Hopefully not for an indeterminate price.
Chrisr24
Chrisr24
Lol oh I'm definitely prepared and aware of the wait. Hoping i'll get lucky like some people and get a build date sooner but i'm not counting on that at all.
Cat
Cat
Lots of horror stories about, " Surprise!", ADM. Did you get a signed Purchase Agreement? I did not, but tried. My dealer said, not needed, "I dont treat my Customers like that". I believe him. He shipped a Bronco from WA to CA, on his dime, for a Navy serviceman who got reassigned prior to his Bronco delivery.
View previous replies…
Cat
Cat
@phocion i have not heard of any ADM in the PNW, either. Really hope it stays this way.
Reactions: Arrmjr
carrellslake
carrellslake
@phocion My dealer initially tried to do $4000 ADM but I told them no, and signed a purchase agreement agreeing to MSRP. Then I reconfirmed no markup via email after updating the order for MY2022.
phocion
phocion
@carrellslake If they told you about the ADM at order time, I don't think that's so bad. It gave you a chance to negotiate it down, or switch dealers. I think what most people are worried about are surprise price hikes when it's too late to do anything about it, other than walking away and starting the process (and wait) over.
Cat
Cat
I am a Day 2 res holder...and am getting a MY22. Bummer you canceled.
Cat
Cat
Anyone in this group savvy about using ForeScan on their Bronco?
Reactions: SuzH
View previous replies…
nd2002
nd2002
Definitely not an expert, but I’ve used it for a bunch of stuff on my Bronco, and similar tools for my other cars, as well. Happy to help or answer questions
Cat
Cat
nd2002
nd2002
@Cat lol I was planning to do the same! I just haven’t ordered the switch to do it. We’re you able to find it locally? That FORscan coding part seems fairly straightforward.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views