Sponsored

Northeast Trail Ride Connections

Club focused on facilitating trail rides within the entire North East region of the US including PA, NJ and NY. Use this group to find others to wheel in these states
JeepersCreepers
Just another quick call to see if anyone would like to join for a fairly short ride in northern Jersey tomorrow. Probably be out for 1-2 hours max from the starting point in Hopatcong, NJ. I'll be bringing my Jeep and recovery equipment. It's a decent little trail with a few rocks and other obstacles but all totally doable for a stock Bronco (or Jeep for that matter) now that the snow has melted away. Please reach out if you are interested in joining. Thank you.
Show full message
Man if you guys were going for longer than just a couple of hours I’d be in. I’m itching to pop it’s off-road cherry but I’m 3.5hrs away. Can’t justify the drive for just a couple of hours off-roading.
drive21bronco
drive21bronco
Need to Pop my Broncos off road cherry as well, poor thing has been exclusively running me back and forth to work on the LIE. I have two kids under 3 years old so it’s been a little tricky for me to get away. Soon enough I will hopefully do some trail riding with some of y’all, I’d like to bring my kids and wife at some point also. We’ll see what life brings. Gonna keep my eye on this group. @JeepersCreepers i read in another thread that you had attended some of the Catskills Jeep Jamborees. I have have gone to that Jamboree almost every year since 2010 in my CJ-7. Missed it last year though as my son was born not to long before it.
Perfect-Beast-2
Perfect-Beast-2
@JeepersCreepers Im interested next time. I’ll be driving back from Virginia.
JeepersCreepers
JeepersCreepers
Definitely not worth a drive from Virginia! It's just a short couple miles of pretty good terrain - fun, but not worth wasting a day for.
JeepersCreepers
JeepersCreepers
Yeah, it might. It’s in Hopatcong.
BroncoDymond88
BroncoDymond88
I'd be willing to do this if it's still an option. Kinda new to offroading and looking for more trails/groups to go with

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views