Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Hobgoblin
Georgia Bronco Club members. If you have switched your reservation and are planning on buying from Granger Ford please let me know. Albert has asked us to set up a page for all Georgia buyers purchasing from Granger. That way he can quickly share information and answer any questions that you may have. Thank you in advance.
Show full message
mkhutch
mkhutch
I was one Hobgoblin
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
It's happening! Count me in and can't wait to here the news updates from Granger! Thanks for work on this @Hobgoblin !
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Gottcha mkhutch
Mantis
Mantis
Me!
jrbaker79
jrbaker79
I have my reservation with Granger
FTNBubba
FTNBubba
My reservation is there as well
ZTUNGNAH
ZTUNGNAH
switching my reservation to Granger....today
OlearyDrew
switching mine as well.
hbms17
I am thinking of switching. I am waiting on the pricing tool but plan to contact Albert this month. Also waiting to hear from Maxlider Bros on their kit plans.
1stGenBronco
Made a new reservation myself on 10/3. 2k under invoice is to good to pass on.
92EddieBauer
92EddieBauer
I made the switch!
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Will get you in my friend.
hbms17
I switched my reservation to Granger today. My last interaction with Wade Ford was less than underwhelming.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Got you added!
Hvydee
Hvydee
Hi, add me to the Grainger list, I just put in my deposit!
Reactions: hbms17
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Roger, Hvydee
PhilK
PhilK
I just messaged Granger. I'd like to switch from Wade to them for any savings on this group buy. What would you need from me to do that?
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Hello PhilK, this is really not a group buy. It is the standard offering that Granger is making for everyone. There have been a lot of GA forum members who have switched to them. There is a special group rate for shipping to the ATL at $450 on a group trailer. That is the special offer part of it.

If you do switch to Granger let us know and we can get you included on the private Granger purchasers of GA page. It is easy to switch by calling the Ford Customer Service number. Hope that helps.
Reactions: PhilK
DHC
DHC
I made a new October reservation with Granger, so count me in!
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Got you in.
Reactions: DHC
tedweb
tedweb
Please add me to this list.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Will do.
Peter Gosenya
Peter Gosenya
You can add me also. I haven’t moved my res yet but I will be soon.
the blue potato
the blue potato
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@the blue potato Dude, you just posted that Granger was too far away ?. Indeed they are, but I was going to reply to your post that group shipping from Granger is $450. So, you still save even after having it shipped. Hope that helps ...
the blue potato
the blue potato
@GiddyUp know - what I didnt know was the $450 shipping....Ill take that all day long. :) I just wanted to make sure that there was a spot after I move my res to Granger. Any idea how this will work?
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Peter, have you switched your reservation to Granger. I just read through your note on AutoNation. You are getting the same answers we have for quite some time for the local ATL dealers. The story has not changed. If you have switched to them I will certainly get you added and the shipping deal that @GiddyUp mentioned should help out a lot. Please confirm and we will get you all set. Thanks
Reactions: GiddyUp
Peter Gosenya
Peter Gosenya
Ok I’ll get it done and let you know@Hobgoblin
the blue potato
the blue potato
@Hobgoblin My apologies - we had severe storm damage here in ATL recently so dealing with that. I changed my res to go with Two Rivers in Nashville. It was a tough call, but feels right - so no need to add me. Again, my apologies for the back and forth.
wtraptor
Reservation with Granger today!
Dmk08
Dmk08
I have the first reserved FE at Granger but I wont be ordering an FE so I think Im about #3 in line there.. :)
Peter Gosenya
Peter Gosenya
Order the fe it will always be worth more than whatever else you would order
@Dmk08
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
We will get you added!
HobbyNobby
HobbyNobby
Mine is currently at Mall Of Ga is there an advantage to switch to Granger?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views