Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Hobgoblin
Georgia Bronco Club members. If you have switched your reservation and are planning on buying from Granger Ford please let me know. Albert has asked us to set up a page for all Georgia buyers purchasing from Granger. That way he can quickly share information and answer any questions that you may have. Thank you in advance.
Show full message
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
They are straight forward, honest folks who have been on here helping to answer everyone's questions in an open manner. Oh yeah, they also are offering their Broncos for $1,000 under invoice with no monkey business! I would shop around to confirm the deal you may be getting with Mall of GA and others in the area to see what you would like from a local / cost savings perspective. There are others that are going with Two Rivers out of Nashville area as well. Many good offers out there. Just search this site and you can find a lot of information. Welcome aboard HobbyNobby!
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
They will answer all of your questions and are straight forward in their dealings. Also, they are Broncotown, USA. Likely to make an annual round-up of the ponies in Iowa! The savings are great!
PhilK
PhilK
Just swapped my reservation to Granger! Thanks for all the insight here!
Favero
Favero
The guys at Granger are great - I spoke with Sean this week about my order details and timeline. He couldn’t have been friendlier or more straightforward.

1) My reservation stamp is from October so I’m pretty far back in the queue;
2) My Lux package will delay me;
3) If I submit this month for a 2021, he anticipates November arrival; and
4) If I decide for 2022, he anticipates April/May arrival.

Why might someone wait for 2022 model? Just to give more models to iron the kinks in manufacturing?

Nevertheless, I’ll be checking in with you all to see about possibly sharing a hauler to get our Broncos back to Georgia. I am concerned we are all going to have varying arrival dates, which promises to complicate things.
Ta2punk
Ta2punk
I know some people are waiting for 2022 just to see if there are some different color options, interior color choices might change and there could be slight upgrades to little things like most manufacturers do with vehicles year to year. I haven't even placed an order yet but will probably be 2022 just because I need a good year to pay more of my car off and I'm waiting to see what the warthog has in store.
Yes the guys at Grainger are great and my Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Badlands will be picked up tomorrow 4/16 for transportation to Georgia. YEAH
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Congrats! Let us know how it goes.
Sure and hopefully it gets delivered by Monday. I just received a message from my delivery guy that his trans just went out. This will delay my delivery for a few days. :-(
hbms17
Atlanta Auto Show data point

I went to the auto show last week and saw the 4 door Bronco up close and in real life. I have to say it reignited my excitement for getting a Bronco. A couple of data points from the Ford reps at the show:

1. The 2022 will get Sync 4.

2. 2022 will have a green, likely an olive green.

While my reservations are for 2 door models, having seen the rear space up close, I do want to see the 2 door before I order. From what the rep stated, the 2 door with the back seat in place will have enough cargo room to hold the two doors if removed.

I also saw the Anti-Matter Blue up close on an F-150. Really interesting color as it the shadow it looks black but a navy blue in the light. Actually made me like the color more having actually seen it up close. Hoping to find a local dealer in May with a 2 door view up close. Waiting to place my order in July for the '22 model.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Thank you for the update. If you can make it up to TN this week for the Super Celebration they will have 2 doors there. Will be a great opportunity to see every color on a real model and see all the trim levels as well. I am planning on being there on Saturday.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views