Sponsored

Northeast Trail Ride Connections

Club focused on facilitating trail rides within the entire North East region of the US including PA, NJ and NY. Use this group to find others to wheel in these states
Elliott35
Anyone interested in heading over to AOAA or Rausch Creek this weekend? Need at least another partner to be allowed in it seems.
Show full message
SavSqch
SavSqch
Where you from? I’m in CT (Bristol)
SigSauer226
SigSauer226
I'm in Bergen. Can't this weekend but looking to do a fall trip maybe
NJBadlander
NJBadlander
Not this weekend but definitely up for a group ride there sometime later this fall.
FallenHazzard
FallenHazzard
I am looking to do a group trip to either AOAA or Rausch Creek on October 1st hosted by Tri State Broncos if your interested in joining please let us know!
SavSqch
SavSqch
Dubsesd
Dubsesd
I’m down! In October most likely
ThunderSquatch
ThunderSquatch
Just got back from NH Off-Roadeo, definitely interested in hitting greens and blues in AOAA or FRO in October or last weekend of September possibly. There is also an AOAA Offroad Consulting green trail guided ride on Nov 12 for $40 plus the AOAA daily fee if all else fails.
Cousin Eddie
Cousin Eddie
I know I'll probably get some crap for this but while it's not recommended, AOAA does not require a group to ride there. Be aware that if you need recovery help, it will cost a pretty penny. I have AT&T and have good coverage everywhere in the park. There are a lot of good trails you can ride there without taking too much risk. While you can go there with one vehicle, I definitely would not go alone, meaning have a passenger with you. If you find yourself on a difficult trail you can at least have a spotter. Know your limitations and be cautious of the blue trails. Also be cautious of the puddles. Some of them get very deep. They are probably my biggest worry because I don't have a winch. Bottom line is you can go there alone and have a great time aas long as you don't go nuts.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views