Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
ChrisKz
Anyone know of demo / display models at dealerships in SE Michigan? I'm 99% sure I'm going Black Diamond and now the question is Sasquatch or non. I know the 35" tires will look better but I'm hoping I can see the standard BD with my own eyes to make an educated decision vs a guess.
Show full message
Reactions: Nite93
gamma_j
gamma_j
The only place in Michigan where you could have seen that was on a trail near Williamsburg, MI. Too bad they didn't get better pics. I don't think any dealers have anything on display at this point. Maybe I'm wrong though.
ChrisKz
ChrisKz
I contacted Bill Brown and Holzer and neither is expecting to have anything ?
Mattwings
Mattwings
My sales guy from Holzer is going to call me when they get the dealer training set. He thinks I can at least get in and look over whatever model they bring to the training. It keeps getting delayed due to Covid. Now that cases are going up again, it’s possible they won’t even do in person training before we order.?
Mattwings
Mattwings
My dealer responded that they will have a couple of Bronco Sports in early December for training. May at least help if there is a Cactus Gray model? No Bronco training scheduled yet.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views