Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
Are you guys going with MIC or Soft top? I may pick up a white top later down the road but for now I think MIC due to the rain. Thoughts?
Show full message
robepa
robepa
Definitely MIC, for both the rain and living in Seattle, I don't want to come back to my truck and find some tweaker asleep in it...
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
Actually I was going to ask the same question. I've never been through a PNW winter and don't really know what to expect in that regard.
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
Welcome! It will be very wet. Frost happens some, only a little bit of snow that doesn’t last long. How far north are you? @BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
@t3n2and4 Seattle. I'm coming from Detroit so I'm actually looking forward to the rain. I've had enough snow for a lifetime.
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I hope you enjoy it. We have more than a few MI imports here @BroncoPVC
robepa
robepa
Expect it to rain constantly but rarely hard for the entire year except for July, August and Sept. Unless you are east of the Cascades
Tippster
Tippster
I am going with MIC for two reasons: I live in the U District - and if I don't go MIC hard top - my new car will turn into a homeless encampment and/or used as a toilet. Security is a big deal in the city and soft tops are no match for thieves/vandals here. Weather is also a factor, I have had two ragtops over the years - and they go to hell in 2-3 years and are super expensive to repair and replace with all our rain - it will leak, its just a matter of when.
KCSO71
KCSO71
Def MIC. I wouldn't recommend a soft top in the PNW. I'll prob look into getting it printed white aftermarket.
grewhi
How do you get the MIC Printed? I'm not even sure what that means but it sound interesting.
KCSO71
KCSO71
Painted*
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I’m doing MIC myself. Might do dual tops if it’s an option for summer. I have to park on the street right now.
Reactions: Cat
WhatsKraken
WhatsKraken
Definitely MIC, because the PNW is a rainy place. If I lived somewhere with better weather where I would cruise with the top off often, I'd go for the soft top.
Reactions: Cat
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
Mic hard top for sure.
All it takes it one d-bag or homeless person to throw a lit cigarette on top or slash it with a knife.....

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views