Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Trustable
Anyone know about running the "max traction"/mud terrain tires in Michigan winters? I would seriously consider sasqautch if they were 3pms rated at the least. I cant find much information on the tires, only that they are sold under the name "territory" in canada. I Will probably be getting blizzaks a few years down the road regardless of if i go squatch or just the BD atx's, especially if I move out of SE Michigan.
Show full message
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
We have the cooper Discoverer ATPs on the wife’s Ram Rebel. They work fantastic. Similar tread pattern, great tire wear and never had an issue in regards to spin outs or traction loss. And I’m over on Lake Michigan in the Lakeshore snow band (Northern Muskegon co.). Shouldn’t be an issue.
Mattwings
Mattwings
There is a TFL video where they interviewed the Good Year engineers. They mention they are being evaluated for the three peak rating. I was much more interested in them after watching this video.
ChrisKz
ChrisKz
If they were Swamppers, I'd consider changing them but the Territory tires should be fine.

In May of '16 I bought a JKU with Firestone M/T and drove 4 winters in Grand Rapids with them and never experienced an issue. Maybe you can't go as fast and/or need a little more room to stop but the tires and the vehicle are only tools of the driver.
Trustable
Trustable
Thank you guys, was potentially looking at basesquatch depending on how much A plan takes off plus a trade in. Was also looking at selling my focus on carvana instead of trade in, any body ever used it? I saw the car vending machine in Brighton one time on my way home from up north, it was wild looking.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views