Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
drewdog
I contacted the person who handles the reservations/orders over at Evergreen Ford in Issaquah to see if they might do something like other dealers are with price and warranty and they are firm that they will not match other offers. They are saying they are proud not to be marking up the price. Also, they threw shade on all other "Good Deals" out there.

Names left out to not harm the innocent....

Here's what they wrote:
We made the decision to not mark up the Bronco above MSRP and I know many dealers are adding a markup. Since margins are so low on new vehicles I'm sure other dealers will try to find a way to look like they are offering incentives. It seems, from your description below, that Bowen Scarff will discount the Bronco $1,000 if you buy a extended warranty. Of course, they will over charge this warranty by at least a $1,000.

Not sure I trust everything on forums. I read on one of them that a dealer in the mid West was selling the Bronco at Invoice. Playing these trick will get people to change or cancel their reservation and start from scratch and not get their Bronco until mid to late 2022 or later.
Show full message
Broncohitis
Broncohitis
Bowen Scarff in Kent? Their's includes lifetime power train - they were not marking up, did I miss something?
grewhi
I moved this week from Evergreen to Bowen. Evergreen bad mouthed the Bowen FREE lifetime warranty but after talking to Caitlin at Bowen the bad mouthing was unfounded. The bad mouthing included that the warranty required dealer scheduled maintenance, and the coverage was poor. Caitlin confirmed that seals/gaskets were included as well as the transfer case. In addition the standard maintenance could be done anywhere, just keep the records. All this including a glowing endorsement of Bowen by my father made it a easy decision. Nothing against the guys at Evergreen but Bowen is out working them. (Also confirmed Bowen is at MSRP and no addition deposit on converting from reservation to order)
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
All dealers are competing for business. They will throw each other under the bus if it means you buy from them instead of their competition. So far, Bowen has my business cause they have actually worked for it. Korum tried telling me that Bowen was no good. That's all Korum has done for me: Bad-mouthed another dealer instead of showing me what they can do for me. Other dealers are probably pissed with Bowen because they are most likely going to have the most business because they are doing it right.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views