Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
etmccaus86
I was out running errands this afternoon in Brighton, and managed to quickly pull into traffic behind a Sasquatched 4-door in Rapid Red.

My phone sucks, windshield was dirty, and I only got a couple shots off before the driver jumped on the expressway, but a few meh photos are still better than no photos, right? Didn't get a good enough look at grille or fender badges before it went on its way, so I don't know which trim level it was.

Nice to finally see a Sasquatched 4-door in person as it's pretty close to how I plan on ordering mine. Before I finally got on board with the MIC top, this would have been really close to how I'm ordering.

View attachment 64727

View attachment 64728

View attachment 64729
Show full message
Trustable
Trustable
Still way better than the grainy pics we usually see! Thanks! Never noticed how big the squatch fenders were until now, I can kinda understand why some people dont like them. Dont look bad though, just massive
Mattwings
Mattwings
Awesome, thanks for sharing! I would really like to check out the step in. I think the BD comes with rock rails, regardless of B&P issues, but I think I will want steps if I SQ. Hate to take rails off to add steps, but to make it the preferred car for the cabin, it has to have a certain level of comfort and accessibility for the old folks ??
etmccaus86
etmccaus86
@Mattwings I totally get it. I was going to hold off on either rails or steps for that reason, hoping the aftermarket would produce something that kind of splits the difference - BUT I'm interested again after having watched the second, Bronco-specific Ford SEMA session that noted the OE steps and rock rails share the same mount points/ brackets, theoretically making swapping between the two pretty easy.
Ksm
what did you think about the sasquatch height? I plan on going Black Diamond and was thinking of just getting a regular after market lift vs. committing to 35s but now I'm not sure. Does it look cartoonish? It looks giant compared to the Cherokee.
Reactions: Mattwings
etmccaus86
etmccaus86
@Ksm It's tall, but not cartoonish (like what Warthog seems to be shaping up to be). I think it looks pretty well balanced with the wide track and the 35s. I hink it looks pretty good, but YMMV.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views