Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
Cat
Hello Puget Sounders...my name is Cat, and I reserved a 2D WildTrak, and I want it Squatch, with 2.7L engine, and tow package, High or Lux Package. I am crazy for the Cyber Orange. I live on Whidbey Island, and am currently aligned with Frontier Ford, after switching from an Everett dealer due to proximity. Now, I think I am regretting making the switch. No good communication, no good deals or incentives.

Are there any group buys occurring in WA, or Puget Sound? I have been reading good things about Bowen.

Thanks for your time.
Show full message
privateer35
privateer35
Not sure about any group buys going on in WA. I've switched to Bowen and their service has been stellar!
Reactions: Cat
grewhi
I'm with Bowen, Lifetime warranty and great service sold me
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I only saw mention of Pierre - but I haven’t dealt with them directly.
B-Wolf
You’re not crazy. The cyber orange pops. I have a first edition, going with cactus gray and black interior. I’m currently with Evergreen Ford, but have been hearing good things about Bowen.
Paulr
Evening everyone. We currently have 3 Bronco Sports available to view or test drive. We picked colors that we thought people would want to see in person. We have Area 51, Kodiak Brown and hope to have Cactus Grey by end of week. Feel free to stop by anytime to check them out and don't worry if you are not purchasing with us, our sales staff is non commission so feel free to ask anyone for assistance.We have a brief walk around of Area51 here: I will get the other ones up soon.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views