Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
lowmpg
Ok, every dealer I've spoken with has now gone radio silent (Koons of Annapolis, Apple Ford, Hertrich Ford) does any Maryland dealer want to sell a Bronco? :)

I'm seriously looking to move my order to a dealer that actually contacts me hahahaha.
Show full message
MrJoe
MrJoe
Have you considered @NayNay at Leonardtown Ford?
lowmpg
lowmpg
@MrJoe I have not but I did notice a couple folks talking Leonardtown up. Was waiting to see what the more local dealers did, which was ZERO.
Reactions: MrJoe
NayNay
NayNay
@lowmpg I'm sorry you've not gotten any type of response. While my store is offering discounts we may not be the best deal. If u can assist in any way, even of you're not switching to us, please let me know.
NayNay
NayNay
@lowmpg *disclaimer * my English is not as bad as my spell check made that response.
STJonesin4
STJonesin4
Stephens in WV has been very responsive as well. I didn’t have a warm and fuzzy with my local Ford dealer in MD so I switched. Good luck!
Reactions: lowmpg
BroncOBX
BroncOBX
@STJonesin4 Im not sure if Stephens is still accepting reservations. John (Bronco Guy at Stephens) made a comment hinting they are closed to reservations now. Verify yourself.
STJonesin4
STJonesin4
@BroncOBX - I've already switched so I am good. I believe that John responded in a thread yesterday that they were still accepting reservations but COULD possible stop at some point.
lowmpg
lowmpg
Thanks all, I mean I've had my reservation since July...you think I'd get some communication.
CFC
CFC
I switched mine to Stephens as well was originally with sheehy in Gaithersburg
cybersal
cybersal
I switched to Leonardtown Ford because my local dealer doesn't seem too interested in selling a Bronco to me. @NayNay and the team at Leonardtown have been very responsive.
lowmpg
lowmpg
Thank you everyone who posted, this has been very helpful! Thank you.
Reactions: NayNay
lowmpg
lowmpg
Thank you all and thank you NayNay!!! I've moved my reservation to Leonardtown not only for the savings but the amazing communication.
NayNay
NayNay
Welcome aboard and thanks! It's a great group here too.
Reactions: lowmpg

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views