Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
Hey team,
Did everybody watch the Bronco allocation video? I'm not sure if everybody jumping on the Bowen bandwagon is the greatest thing now. If some one is proficient at surveys, we should put up a survey on reservation date and dealer location, so we can make sure everybody gets a bronco in MY21. My reservation date is 7/15 at Bowen
Show full message
Reactions: Uwdawg631
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I’m a 7/14 with Bowen Scarff - Kent
Uwdawg631
Uwdawg631
I am 7/30 with Skagit Ford, Burlington
NeoS281
NeoS281
I'm a 7/14 with AutoNation Bellevue. Are you referring to the Bronco Nation Ordering Q&A vid?
robepa
robepa
I am with Ford of Kirkland but that doesn't mean anything, I plan on negating with a few dealers and move to the one that has the best price. Personally the timeline doesn't really matter to me. I am almost certainly going to be a 22 MY being a 10/14 reservation. I kinda prefer it that way, give some time for some 1st year issues to be sorted out.
privateer35
privateer35
This should be handled as a general post for all members as I'm sure others are keen to know about this.
evgenyvasenev
evgenyvasenev
07/17 Ford of Kirkland
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
7/24 with Bowen.
7/21 with korum.
Cat
Cat
7/14 with Frontier Ford in Anacortes. But, I am seriously considering moving to Bowen.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views