Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
Cat
Just got a call from Frontier Ford in Anacortes to come in and place my order on Jan. 20. They are selling at MSRP, with no powertrain lifetime warranty, like Bowen. Should I switch?
Show full message
Reactions: Skagzoola
grewhi
I would find out where I stand inline before switching if you think your going to get a MY21.
Reactions: Cat
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I started with them, they’re not super far from me.
grewhi
It looks like the dealer allocation are out so you can ask where you would land before jumping ship. I emailed Mikala and requested an afternoon of 1/19 appt. to convert to Order. I know when you convert doesn't really matter as long as before March but always good to be ahead of the curve. @t3n2and4 you might want to do the same if you indeed want a MY21. (I would personally suggest it if you plan to hang on to it long term as I believe there will be some collector value.)
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
Bowen is where I'm going. Switch if it doesn't screw over your place in line
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
Ok, I re-watched the mod top OBX video... and now I kinda want to wait for that. I’ve already been waiting for years anyway.
grewhi
I'm going with the BL 4DR in A51 with Lux and Sas packages. I will convert next week and then let the card land where they land. I do have a second res that I'm going to use to place a MY22. I will keep which ever one I like the most. I might even get the white top of the MY22 and swap the MIC of the MY21 to make my dream Bronco and then sell the MY22 with MIC top.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views