Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
robepa
My reservation is with Ford of Kirkland, I emailed them and asked how many reservations they had and what their allocation was. They replied and said

" Bronco reservations will go in sequence, it will not be affected by our dealership allocation. Once your reservation is converted to ordered, Ford will provide all the updates for you when you log into your Ford account. "

Being as we all just got an email from Ford saying that it was a factor its not a great start with them. They were more of a place holder in the mean time any how. Has anyone else had any conversations with them on their reservations and allocation?
Show full message
Reactions: Bronco Finder
evgenyvasenev
evgenyvasenev
I spoke with them as well. They said they have around 550 reservations but they didn't say the allocation and said kind of the same, all orders will be served in 21. Not sure if it's possible speaking of the news.
Reactions: robepa
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I covered this some in the other thread - I only got a in top 10% of their orders answer.
robepa
robepa
I'm solidy into MY22 and that's fine. I'm using this to feel out how strait forward they are and easy to work with. Will wait till early to mid Feb and start shopping around with other dealers.
grewhi
I have 2 reservations. 7/14 early (7:00 AM) and 7/15 which I'm not sure if I will keep or roll or MY22.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views