Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
Any news yet? I emailed Bowen I hope to hear from them soon. Most likely tomorrow morning. Let me know when you get the big call or email.
Show full message
Reactions: Uwdawg631
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I got the spec sheet to confirm everything. Going over it now.
Paulr
We have been converting confirmed reservations to orders since it opened late this afternoon. Let me know if you have not heard from us and I will check on it for you.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
I have been talking to Mikala with Bowen recently and I think she's doing a great job, but I haven't received an email yet. I'm also wondering how many vehicles Bowen has been allocated. Does anyone have any insight to that?
grewhi
I am also trying to figure that out but its been a bit less then transparent. I will hang on until the end of the week, If I don't have a concrete answer I may have to shop around but that would be unfortunate for sure.
Cat
Cat
Frontier in Anacortes has allotment of 19. I am #4 in line. But, I can't find where to order on line. How?
Paulr
If you send me your reservation # I can check with Mikala on your order. Like most dealers we were allocated about a 1/3 of our reservations as an estimate. We are still working on getting an exact # on who built or now want 2022 builds and confirming all early reservations to get to a clean list. Based on our conversations with Ford the real allocation will depend on converted reservations before we get our final number in March/April. We feel we are in a really good place with orders so are hopeful that will translate into even more allocations.
Cat
Cat
How do we order on line?
View previous replies…
Cat
Cat
@Paulr yes...I reserved on 7/14. Today, I ordered my CYBER ORANGE WILDTRAK with Lux, tow packages. I am number 2 at this dealer, who seems confident I will receive my #Kickinit" Bronco this year!!
Cat
Cat
And, For you North Puget Sounders, Frontier Ford will honor X Plan pricing and give Power Train Warranty for Life!!!!
grewhi
@Cat That's a great deal but I think that ship has sailed for me. Once your converted to an order your locked down. The only item left for me is to make sure I'm in the first allocation window. If not then I will get pretty upset as I asked multiple times if I would be. To lock me down before that confirmation is not best practice but I'm willing to wait it out a couple more days.
grewhi
#10163940 Thanks
Paulr
@grewhi I see your reservation has been converted to an order, our internal system says it's still in process which means Mikala likely is still working on editing the build on Ford's system and will be sending you the build sheet when completed.
grewhi
Ok, that's good news. My big concern is if I get pushed to FY22 my current truck won't make it. I wish a resourceful person at Ford would set up an ultra short lease program and let us rent a used car or a recently returned lease while we wait it out. I don't really want to buy a bridge car/truck as this point but I have a gap to fill. Getting pushed to MY23 would force me to give up on the Bronco and buy a car i really don't want to buy.
Paulr
@grewhi I totally understand, an interim vehicle would be great. I hope Ford is listening. I can't make any promises on your estimate yet as we are still cleaning our list but you look decently placed for a 2021 or early 2022. I will have a better idea on where you are estimated to be soon.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
#10118665 Thanks for taking the time
Paulr
@BroncoPVC Your order has been converted as well. Because it opened so late today we primarily focused on turning confirmed reservations to orders. Mikala will be editing them tomorrow for the build sheets.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
You're both doing a great job. We definitely appreciate all your efforts!
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
Any estimate on how many vehicles you will have allocated to your dealership?
Paulr
@BroncoPVC We received a healthy allocation, as soon as we have cleaned up our list of confirmed 2022 builds we will reach out to each reservation holder and inform those who solidly look to be a likely 2021 order and those who can look forward to a 2022.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
@Paulr any news from the dealership today about 1st round numbers or build dates?
grewhi
I got my confirmation on my spot on the Bowen List and the # of allocations. I am solidly in the middle so I am feeling good. Bowen is giving everybody a call directly so I don't want to cause more problems for them so I will let them tell you the number of allocations and where you sit in line. Good job Bowen staff. I look forward to driving my Bronco out of your lot when the time comes. I think I will sign-off for a bit now everything is out of my control.
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
I still haven't received my order sheet. I emailed Miss Valdez, but haven't heard anything back yet.
Paulr
@Skagzoola what is your reservation number and I'll look into it
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
@Paulr Mikala got back to me last night, thank you.
Reactions: Paulr
grewhi
Call Bowen and ask for Kari. She is the GM doing the calls. Really pleasant.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views