Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
I’m at Evergreen Ford: MSRP, no ADM, no extras. What are you folks seeing?Getting ready to convert my reservation.
Show full message
Broncodave
Broncodave
Same.
Reactions: B-Wolf
KCSO71
KCSO71
Same at Bowen. Got order in and for some reason the build came out cheaper. And I'm def not complaining
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
@KCSO71 certain accessories can’t actually be ordered yet and the default on B&P shows a lease origination of $645 now
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I’m at Bowen-Scarff. Powertrain warranty for life thrown in, MSRP. Not sure where you are reservation wise.
MR_LEOBOT
I have an earlier reservation at Evergreen Ford, but also one at Granger. Likely going Granger and planning a road trip out of it.
grewhi
Sounds like a fair deal. If they can confirm your getting an allocation I would stick with it.
B-Wolf
Yep, I was lucky enough to grab an FE. Thanks for the feedback!
grewhi
Which color and interior are you going for? I went Badlands for the wash out interior (Not that FE was available thanks to the website crashing)
B-Wolf
@grewhi going with cactus gray and black leather. I wish I could have done carbonized gray or white. The wash out is nice. I wonder if the carpet is removable like my Jeep YJ.
grewhi
@B-Wolf That should look pretty sharp (Your lucky they added the black leather). From what I read/asked the dealer the carpet doesn't come out. Given the choice of FE or washout floor I would go with FE 100% or the time.
Skagzoola
Skagzoola
At Bowen. Their customer service and communication have been top notch through this whole thing.
Life time Powertrain and no ADM.
Sold!
Although I reserved on the 24th of July, so looks like MY22 for me.
B-Wolf
I converted my order yesterday. I can't wait to see this thing!
Tippster
Tippster
@B-Wolf - Have you seen confirmation of your conversion on the Ford website in your account - my dealer swears they have converted mine - and that it takes a while to show in my Ford account settings - but after two weeks and a call to Ford today - they have confirmed - that my reservation has not been converted to an order - was wondering if maybe you saw the same thing, or if I need to get on the phone and get this sorted.
B-Wolf
Let me check, but I don’t think so. When I converted, I wanted the rock sliders and tailgate tray/table, but it wasn’t available on the Ford site, (it could be done at the dealership), so we discussed holding off for a bit to see if it became available. I’ll check and see...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views