Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
76OrangeCrateJr.
Hi all! After being hyped for the return of the Bronco since last summer and trying to keep up with the updates, it just dawned on me to join the group to keep my eye on all the happenings. The issue on my end is what I'm interested in. I've had my focus set on the Sasquatch+Manual since the beginning, but have been frustrated to hear that it is delayed until MY22. I've seen a few great, informational responses in the forums that are leading me to hope I can find out more about what's going on. Is anyone in the group able to shed some light on my best course of action to start setting things into motion on this, or am I just going to be stuck waiting until the fall to take any action? Thanks!
Show full message
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Well now that basically everything is going to MY22, I would resign yourself to that. (Ford just announced no mod top for MY21)
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
If you didn't enter an order already before 3/19 you probably won't get a '21. Not sure if that's a hard rule, but that's the gist of what I understood.
76OrangeCrateJr.
76OrangeCrateJr.
Gotcha. I had pretty much resigned to having to go with MY22, but with each new announcement, it's making me wonder if I'd be lucky to get one by Spring/Summer of 22. 🙄 We'll see what shakes out, I guess. ThanksThanks

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views
Advertisement