Sponsored

Puget Sound Bronco Brigade

A group for future 2021 Bronco owners to network, meet and discuss Bronco and off road related topics.
BroncoPVC
Is anyone hearing anything from their dealerships about build dates?
Show full message
DarthTod
DarthTod
Nope, but based on what I’ve been reading here, they likely won’t get any information until tomorrow at the earliest. I’ve got a day one reservation, really hoping I make that first run.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
Me too! What dealership are you at? I'm at Bowen, they have been excellent at communicators so far. I have 2.7L and some other features ordered that might push me back but from what I hear I am (or was) number 1 on their allocation list. Please let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same.
DarthTod
DarthTod
@BroncoPVC I’m at Bowen as well, I was told I was number 11 in line when the order process started, so I think I’m at least close to the early batch. Like you said, their communication has been great, so I know they’ll reach out when they have something concrete.
KCSO71
KCSO71
@DarthTod
You are number 10 now. I was #10 but bought a house instead.
DarthTod
DarthTod
@KCSO71 I can’t argue with that logic.
Bronco_or_bust
Bronco_or_bust
Nothing from mine (Autonation Bellevue). 7/20 res so not holding my breath
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
Side note: I'm not sure what to believe but I've seen a few post on this forum from people saying that they've been notified by their dealers already about build dates. Who knows what true or not?
MillerBuilt
MillerBuilt
I haven’t heard anything from Bowen Scarff. But, they’ve been great up to date.
Paulr
@MillerBuilt @BroncoPVC We have not seen any orders get scheduled yet, I have an FE and #5 at our store so I am eagerly watching/waiting as well and we can't wait to start reaching out to customers to let them know as they get scheduled. We were told we should expect 10 orders for June builds, which may also include our 1 demo unit.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
@Paulr as always, thanks for the information!
Reactions: Paulr
DarthTod
DarthTod
@Paulr hopefully just one demo, I’m apparently number nine in the line right now. 🤞
Reactions: Paulr
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Nothing from Bickford ,,,,,,
Joker352
Korum hasn't been very talkative, though I've not been prying for info from them either. Time will tell. I've heard from others that they are all but confirmed to be pretty late, but as orders start getting confirmed as being built, I look forward to good news!
Bronco Finder
Bronco Finder
Well I'm day 4 rezy for my WT and mod top , so I won't be hearing anything from van cleve Ford in Morton until 2022
427Comet
427Comet
You are dead on with Korum. I think if I hadn’t reached out to them on converting my order, three weeks after it was opened up! I wouldn’t have heard a peep
Reactions: Joker352
Joker352
@427Comet surprisingly they actually reached out to me to get my order confirmed. Bout the only time they've reached out, though. Hit or miss I guess!
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Still nothing from Bickford ,,,, Grrrrr 1/22/21 order date Badsquatch 2.7 , 4 Door , Lux , Mic, Carb Gray , Leather , 1017xxxx ,,,,,,,,
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
@Mr Smith , I think we're in a similar boat. Like you I have Badlands, 2.7, Lux, Mic, MGV.. I'm pretty sure all of those items will be pushing us back due to the parts constraints.
B-Wolf
I have a build date of June 11th, hooray! FE Cactus Gray, Black Interior, MIC Top.
B-Wolf
I was pushed to June 21st.
Tippster
Tippster
B-Wolf - did yours arrive by now or still in the system or traveling?
B-Wolf
In transit, currently Chicago.
427Comet
427Comet
Did you get your FE yet?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members