Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Gene Dios
Who went to Livermore today? I wish they had a Sasquatch /badlands but I was able to see most of what I wanted to. My major takeaway was that it's exactly what I thought it was.
Show full message
Tahotrvlr
Tahotrvlr
I agree...
The black Diamond with the 17 “ Steelies 32” AT tires was cool...
Cactus grey really goods much nicer in person...
Also good to see the BD comes with a rear steel bumper...

I pushed the clutch it is really weak... did not have a truck like feel.

Also, the plastic bumpers on the black Outerbanks was way more robust than I thought they would be.

Very glad to actually sit in one...
A good day today!!
-Tahotrvlr
Daktari
Daktari
I'll see them in Walnut Creek, also wish at least one was a BL or at least something Sashquatch, but better than nothing. Leaves some surprised for when mine arrives. I'm just happy to get a feel for it and to see how seating position and all that is.
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
I agree, I saw them this morning and it was cool but a little lackluster for me. Nothing new(other than the dents on the doors) that I haven’t seen. It reminds me of when I see a stock 4 door Sahara compared to seeing a 2 door rubicon on 35s.. one does it for me the other doesn’t at all.
Carbnight
Carbnight
I went today, they were exactly what I expected. I really enjoyed the feel of the MGV.

Does anyone here know; If I get the console vault, will I loose the 12v plug?
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
I went today as well. I just posted a few thoughts on a different thread. Excited, but wish they would have had a Badlands SAS or FE.
Norville
Norville
Bummer, live like 2 miles away and didn't know about it. They were "not friendly" when I went last year to ask about the Bronco though. I would have liked to have seen them, but I pushed my original day-1 request to MY22 anyhow, if I stick with it.
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
@Norville haha I have to agree, the actual sales guys sucked. I don’t have my reservation there but wanted to see if we could negotiate parts because their markup was so high and they just forwarded me to the parts counter. It’s ok I’m sure I can find another dealer that wants my money.
murphtron
murphtron
It was good to actually see & sit in one at Walnut Creek yesterday. It's both larger (from an exterior perspective) and smaller (from an interior perspective) than I imagined. Not in a bad way, and it's all good, and I remain very excited to get my Bronco. But it convinced me this is not going to be a family daily driver/family long road trip car. I'll be keeping the Highlander for that. This is gonna be my fun adventure car. A very expensive fun adventure car, for sure, and the 'smart me' would just buy a used Wrangler or 4Runner. But this is not a rational purchase, and the 'smart me' was not consulted!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views