Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
@BadBlueBronco
Anyone that purchased through Serramonte Ford receive an email today with build date?
Show full message
Hoofnmouth
Hoofnmouth
Nope im my 22 good luck to yall though
Boston182
Boston182
Nope. I wonder what percentage/number of Bronco reservations at Serramonte are B6G members. @Gloff ?
Gloff
Gloff
@Boston182 would have to calculate, but seat of the pants based on the number of switchers we had initially, probably around 18-20%
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
im curious how many have previewed aka how many after my res have got build dates already lol
northshoreboarder
northshoreboarder
Nope, my reservation was day 1 also.

Attachments

Hoofnmouth
Hoofnmouth
I was first day too
northshoreboarder
northshoreboarder
I changed from an FE to Wildtrak and I was ok with knowing it would delay, but now it looks like some folks will get Non-FE's prior to those who had early FE orders. Interesting!
Corsair
Corsair
No word. Also a day one.
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
hang in there brothers our time should come... but if i see one more person that reserved in 2021 get their build date I may explode
Hoofnmouth
Hoofnmouth
Dont worry the 2020s are goin to be hangar queens
Carbnight
Carbnight
No word! July 14 @ 1:30p.m. reservation time.
ryn0s3r1
ryn0s3r1
Nothing. Day 2 reservation. Hoping for the best. Good luck to all of you.
j_4260
j_4260
I forget what Sean said was my order number - it's somewhere at the tail-end of the allocation count. I figure I'll probably get a mid-2022 model. 🤣

All good though, patiently waiting over here - it'll be worth it.
Boston182
Boston182
After my big campaign (annoying badgering to all of you) to get everyone to move their reservations to Serramonte, a tiny part of me was hoping I'd get blessed with a priority order. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How 'bout we all get a beer while we wait? Haha
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
nope, but with a FE reservation it seems I need to wait until next month to see if I make the list
wildabeast4
Im a 7/13 reservation at Serramonte too, and no email today...yikes, sounds like a lot of us early reservations missed the boat today...
The Beaz
The Beaz
Nothing here, but also an FE...2dr to boot, so guessing I'll be later than many. :(
thattrue32
thattrue32
Nothing yet I’m a Wildtrak reserved on 7/15
Jacksonholio
Jacksonholio
Nothing today. Low 30's at Serramonte. I did change after Mondays viewing at Serramonte...4 door base sasquatch from 2 door. Far smaller than I thought. I did have a beautiful '76 Bronco Ranger and looking back at photos I realized how small it was. 4 dr will be fine with big tires. Waiting...
ac360
ac360
Being a relatively late reservation of 8/10, I was 400+ on Serramonte's list. I knew I would not be part of the MY21 builds. Add to the fact that I'd stuck with the painted black modular top, a MY22 Bronco was assured. Now I'm just patiently waiting for the next 6+ months and continue to pad my savings account.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views